Kevin Danso and Danny Collinge

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Bibblybobblyboo

Reaction score
Both young English speaking centre backs playing in Germany. I used to teach Danso he has played 7 times for FC Augsburg. Will be a full Austrian international by the time they play Ireland in a few weeks. Interestingly he was saying that the German way involves a lot more thinking than the English way. Only lost 11 out of 634 headers in the 7 games. Danny Collinge also made his first team debut for Stuggart recently. Would either club be interested in a season long loan to help their development.

Attachments

• IMG_0350.PNG
    IMG_0350.PNG
    3.4 MB · Views: 44

Both young English speaking centre backs playing in Germany. I used to teach Danso he has played 7 times for FC Augsburg. Will be a full Austrian international by the time they play Ireland in a few weeks. Interestingly he was saying that the German way involves a lot more thinking than the English way. Only lost 11 out of 634 headers in the 7 games. Danny Collinge also made his first team debut for Stuggart recently. Would either club be interested in a season long loan to help their development.

He's not paid to think, he's a footballer.

Decent suggestions mate but i'm not sure we have any scouts in Germany, other than you of course.

Danso might win headers which is key for a CB but can he play a bit aswell? As I'm pretty sure Wilder sees this as a key attribute for a CB with how we play out from the back.

Mein lieblingsfussballmannschaft ist Sheffield United.

Decent suggestions mate but i'm not sure we have any scouts in Germany, other than you of course.

Danso might win headers which is key for a CB but can he play a bit aswell? As I'm pretty sure Wilder sees this as a key attribute for a CB with how we play out from the back.
I think he probably can at 6.3 and at 18 just been called up to the Austrian full team. I know less about Danny Collinge. Both young and hurry with Som top flight experience in Germany.

I think he probably can at 6.3 and at 18 just been called up to the Austrian full team. I know less about Danny Collinge. Both young and hurry with Som top flight experience in Germany.
As I say mate they sound decent suggestions, I like the pedigree and it sounds like they've had a good grounding, these sort of players interest me and I like to see how they progress as players and shows that it's not all about the so called house hold names when players like this get suggested on here and it's exactly why the suggestion tag is used.

None of this ex players bollocks, I just like to hear about players I've never heard of and take a small interest in their careers or even a major interest if we were ever to be interested in them.

As I say mate they sound decent suggestions, I like the pedigree and it sounds like they've had a good grounding, these sort of players interest me and I like to see how they progress as players and shows that it's not all about the so called house hold names when players like this get suggested on here and it's exactly why the suggestion tag is used.

None of this ex players bollocks, I just like to hear about players I've never heard of and take a small interest in their careers or even a major interest if we were ever to be interested in them.
I think we could learn a lot about how they do it in Germany and Spain. With Danso he wants to be playing in the premier league in 4 years time. I would not be surprised if he did end up there.

Back
Top Bottom