Keep Calm and Carry On....

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Trafford

Reaction score
Cheering. I told the chap next to me at the Lane Stevenage game that it felt like Notts Forest all over again and Monday's match will be even more so. Having drawn the away leg, the fans need to do their bit and cheer for the team even louder if the worst happens and we go one or even two down. It worked against Forest and it worked again a few weeks ago. Their team and fans will all remember that and it will make them nervous - another 5 minutes and we would have won / their season would have finished - so lets stick with them and, for once, the crowd genuinely can make a difference. But let's also hope that we don't need to!

The noise from the Kop just after Forest scored was immense. Probably the loudest I've heard from our lot and that was one of the best games I've ever been to. Good as it was, I'd really like us to do it with as little drama or fuss as possible this time!

My brother was 8 yrs old and listened to the game ( forest ) from the back garden rather than watch it on tv ,he was buzzing off the crowd noise and has been a blade ever since

Back
Top Bottom