KB Interview on Sky Tonight

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

rachyblade

Reaction score
I'm sorry if this has been mentioned but so many things to read I can't keep up.

Anyway...

KB was interviewed live on sky earlier and he mentioned bringing two 'premiership' players in towards the middle/end of August. He also didnt rule out getting Smith.

No clues to who these premiership players are but he sounded confident when mentioning them. I reckon striker and midfielder.

We shall see though, probably be no-one. ;)

I'm sorry if this has been mentioned but so many things to read I can't keep up.

Anyway...

KB was interviewed live on sky earlier and he mentioned bringing two 'premiership' players in towards the middle/end of August. He also didnt rule out getting Smith.

No clues to who these premiership players are but he sounded confident when mentioning them. I reckon striker and midfielder.

We shall see though, probably be no-one. ;)

I know my radio/computer went on and off a little, but I didn't "hear" any of this!!

Just like anything Blades related now. I only believe it when the ink is dry.
Im not liking all the spin coming out of the club recently.

I reckon a lot of business will be done in the next 3 weeks. As teams begin the season and managers, know exactly where their squad is at etc. Plus as the Transfer Window edges closer, more chance of a bargain!

Why middle of August?
We need em now FFS.

The staggered start, with the Premier League starting after us, causes all sorts of issues! :)

Yeah he mentioned after the premieship had started ii would more than likely happen.

Not sure why you didnt hear it Come From Away, was a live interview just after 8pm last night. Will try and find a link to what he said exactly.

Was Tommy he was asked about, he said something like 'we have been interested but at the moment he is a watford player but we shall see'.

Yeah he mentioned after the premieship had started ii would more than likely happen.

Not sure why you didnt hear it Come From Away, was a live interview just after 8pm last night. Will try and find a link to what he said exactly.

Sorry, thought you were talking about Football Heaven 6.00 pm didn't know he was on later - that's about all I get.

He said 'big names' were arriving the other week. Maybe talks have been more protracted that he/we/they/anyone had hoped.

i know its probably been said before but here is a big name:
Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink

First I've heard about him. I really hope we aren't interested!

I heard the same, Wolves to sign a few players this week and we're going to get Keogh.
I'm justing waiting for the Billy fans to turn up and say its his time with his old strike partner :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom