Kappa Kit

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

mattbianco1

Forum Royalty
Reaction score
Someone posted on here the other day that the new kit is rumoured to be manufactured by Kappa.

Anybody know owt?

I'd be surprised if we change the manufacturer as usually there's loads of hype and excitement banded about on the web prior. (Unless Macron have a confidentiality agreement in place)?

Kappa only do sizes up to around a size small, so that's most of us fucked for fitting in them. :D

Someone posted on here the other day that the new kit is rumoured to be manufactured by Kappa.

Anybody know owt?

I'd be surprised if we change the manufacturer as usually there's loads of hype and excitement banded about on the web prior. (Unless Macron have a confidentiality agreement in place)?

A Kappa kit wouldn't be bad I reckon.

I was told we had re-signed with macron but I am sure we would have seen the design by now, (other Macron clubs have showcased theirs already) Foxy has said the design has already been sorted so presumably he knows if it's Macron or not......over to you Foxy..:)

I'd be pretty happy with Kappa. Loved this Spurs shirt they did

tottenham-hotspur-away-football-shirt-2002-2003-s_20451_1.jpg

Haven't heard anything about this. As far as I was aware it was still Macron delivering for the new season and I normally hear the whispers before any major change.

The Macron deal expired at the end of the season SEB

OK, I'd heard this was a rolling deal with the option of an extra season if all parties agreed. Maybe one didn't agree, or Kappa jumped in with a better offer.
Not a good manufacturer for all the pie munchers at the Lane though, as they only do spray-on size. :)

We should get whoever gives us the most cash. Never understood the fascination with big names, and I doubt very much they'd give us the best deal or highest priority.

That Spurs kit above looks top - but do you think you'd sell many of that style to the average beer drinking man on the street? We'd look a right set of twats.

UTB

OK, I'd heard this was a rolling deal with the option of an extra season if all parties agreed. Maybe one didn't agree, or Kappa jumped in with a better offer.
Not a good manufacturer for all the pie munchers at the Lane though, as they only do spray-on size. :)

Could the league we were in have been a factor? Macron would supply at £X but get promoted and someone else, (Kappa) would pay £Y if we were promoted....?

I'd look pretty good in one :)

No doubt but you are one of the few sculpted Adoni among our support.

I knew a fat Welshman who used to buy their shirt every time a new one came out and he was gutted when Kappa got the contract. It was the first one he'd not bought since he was a kid.

No doubt but you are one of the few sculpted Adoni among our support.

I knew a fat Welshman who used to buy their shirt every time a new one came out and he was gutted when Kappa got the contract. It was the first one he'd not bought since he was a kid.

I have in-laws who are Spurs fans. My brother-in-law is pretty hench and had a shirt for years, always XL whoever was making it. When Kappa took over he went from XL to XXXXL and still looked like he was off to the Blue Oyster Bar....."El Bimbo!"

I have in-laws who are Spurs fans. My brother-in-law is pretty hench and had a shirt for years, always XL whoever was making it. When Kappa took over he went from XL to XXXXL and still looked like he was off to the Blue Oyster Bar....."El Bimbo!"

Sounds like an ideal time to launch a "United against obesity campaign"

I quite like the thought of a tight fitting shirt.. Stop being selfish, Think of the ladies

Turn us into "Kappa Slappers" then, I like it! ;) Wasn't there a rumour a couple of years ago that when the Macron deal came to an end McCabe was going to take the cheapskate route and go directly to a chinese sweatshop to get shirts made?

Turn us into "Kappa Slappers" then, I like it! ;) Wasn't there a rumour a couple of years ago that when the Macron deal came to an end McCabe was going to take the cheapskate route and go directly to a chinese sweatshop to get shirts made?
Noke? Addidos? Roobok? Pumer?

They are well and truly clearing out the Macron gear from the shop, if you look on-line there is BOGOF on any shirt. I've just picked up 2 of the black away shirts for the kids for a fiver each!

I know they usually clear the stocks but all the leisure wear is on offer too, probably doesn't mean anything but might indicate a new supplier is on the way...?

Back
Top Bottom