Incoming? Juan Pablo Añor

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

No.

This isn't the end. It can't be the end.

We can still do a loan deal.

Can't we?

Maybe his flight was delayed. Maybe it takes time to translate contracts. Maybe we're still waiting for our Euros at the post office.

Maybe the fax machine's not working

Juanpi breaks silence, he’s clearly gutted the move didn’t go through.

My view is that he will pull out all the stops to sign for us in the “loan to buy” window. :D

He’ll be a useful addition with his ability to see the future

Bloody too right, I’ve always thought that is an area of the squad we are very much in need of improvement!

Are you saying we're signing Claire Voyant?

Source?

What do we want?
A time machine
When do we want it ?
Doesn't matter!

Possibilities of Juanpi coming on loan to perm anyone??

I hope we don’t sign him yet; how many other threads give so much value??

Hearing a rumour that Juanpi is not even on the bench for us today?, is CW going to play Leonard ahead of Juanpi?

So was all bollocks then hahahaha.

How the hell did we know that?

Whats his market value anyway?

'Roberto Rosales and Juan Pablo year, are in a kind of "List of marginalized" by Malaga. Rosales started playing some games of this pre-season, but knowing that he wanted to leave, has been put on this list. '

So he is available then, get on it Chris ;)

In all seriousness even if we were interested in foreign players are we allowed to sign them on loan during this period or is it domestic only?

Ate some patatas bravas last week at a tapas place and when I polished off said spuds, the remnants of the tomato sauce left on the plate looked just like Juanpi’s fizzog. At that precise moment of epiphany a fella walked past our table and bumped into my shoulder, when he turned to apologise he looked a bit like Gary Sinclair.

Now I’m not saying Juanpi is definitely signing, but I fancy him to be a cuchillas come Jan 31st.

#nevergiveup
#justjuanpimakesadifference

Ate some patatas bravas last week at a tapas place and when I polished off said spuds, the remnants of the tomato sauce left on the plate looked just like Juanpi’s fizzog. At that precise moment of epiphany a fella walked past our table and bumped into my shoulder, when he turned to apologise he looked a bit like Gary Sinclair.

Now I’m not saying Juanpi is definitely signing, but I fancy him to be a cuchillas come Jan 31st.

#nevergiveup
#justjuanpimakesadifference
That's enough for me. I'm getting a shirt with his name on.

great-tit.jpg

Back
Top Bottom