Player Suggestion John McGinn

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

saw516

Reaction score
With Villa on the brink at the moment I've seen Grealish's name posted around from time to time but I was wondering what people would think of John McGinn. Personally I'd sooner take him than Grealish. Looks like a harder working player all round and I think he'd fit our system better. He was quality last season in the championship and prior to his injury looked more than capable of taking that same form into the premier league. Unless its seen as an unnecessary addition to our left side to bring in another left footed midfielder but he'd defiantly bring that ability to beat a man and drive the play forward.

Feel like he could be picked up for a smaller price from villa with eyes on Grealish and for some reason that still escapes me Mings, he might just fly under the radar due to his time out.

He’ll be out of our budget, rumours we’re last season they were asking 50m for him. Plus he’s too similar to Fleck.

With Villa on the brink at the moment I've seen Grealish's name posted around from time to time but I was wondering what people would think of John McGinn. Personally I'd sooner take him than Grealish. Looks like a harder working player all round and I think he'd fit our system better. He was quality last season in the championship and prior to his injury looked more than capable of taking that same form into the premier league. Unless its seen as an unnecessary addition to our left side to bring in another left footed midfielder but he'd defiantly bring that ability to beat a man and drive the play forward.

Feel like he could be picked up for a smaller price from villa with eyes on Grealish and for some reason that still escapes me Mings, he might just fly under the radar due to his time out.

I'm not quite sure how much you think Utd will have to spend over summer but one thing is for sure, the transfer fund definitely won't stretch to McGinn or Grealish. Even Jota, who CW went for last year and has hardly featured for Villa this season, is on £50k/week

Looking like they will stay up now anyway!

Sheffield United have distanced themselves from any rumours of being interested in signing McGinn, due to the need for spending some money being required!! :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom