John Fleck...and we start the bidding at.....?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

To add to my opening post. I agree that it was a poor game overall, especially 1st half where the whole team looked flat.

But 2nd half he was like a man possessed. Still a bit scrappy at times, but he had them terrified.

Should have scored get rid ! Despite his MOTM award ! Fleckieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

On reflection not one of our best
1st half was 2 sides closing down well
The goal really changed the game . We should have killed it off

Their manager saying they were worth a point; maybe more post match was laughable. 2 good free kicks from Snodgrass covers their second half efforts

Fleck was poor in the first half. Post match Sky commentary he even said it himself they were not good enough.

He is just unbelievable.

He's pissing the Premier League. Surprise surprise! Rises to every challenge in front of him with no fuss. And that's 4 goals and 2 assists now.

Deserved MOTM.

There was never any doubt he'd pass for the goal. I wish he'd be more selfish sometimes, but his unwavering selflessness sums him up.

He is just unbelievable.

He's pissing the Premier League. Surprise surprise! Rises to every challenge in front of him with no fuss. And that's 4 goals and 2 assists now.

Deserved MOTM.

There was never any doubt he'd pass for the goal. I wish he'd be more selfish sometimes, but his unwavering selflessness sums him up.

He passed because he still doubts his ability to score. He shouldn't because he can score from all ranges, this is the last piece of the jigsaw Fleck needs,

He passed because he still doubts his ability to score. He shouldn't because he can score from all ranges, this is the last piece of the jigsaw Fleck needs,

Passing was the right thing though. McBurnie could have made it look wrong because he fucked up that finish.

Above anything else Fleck is just an incredible team player. Absolutely top marks for teamwork, defensively and offensively.

Yeah, I was cursing him up to the goal. Was better when Mousett and Besic came on.
When McGoldrick goes off Fleck pushes further up behind Moose and becomes much more effective.

the love in with McG will end soon unless he can affect results and score goals like Moose and McB. We were noticeably better after the sub. Just sayin!

His awareness and vision and speed of thought to close down the defender, which meant he could pick up the poor pass from the keeper, was outstanding. That, coupled with his selflessness to knock the ball across to McBurnie was also excellent.

Below par performance all round, but happy for him to get MOM, although McBurnie would have got my vote.

When McGoldrick goes off Fleck pushes further up behind Moose and becomes much more effective.

the love in with McG will end soon unless he can affect results and score goals like Moose and McB. We were noticeably better after the sub. Just sayin!

I am definitely in the McG fan club but I think you may well be right.

Had a very poor first half with the rest of em, particularly Lunny.
Upped his game second but wouldn’t say he was immense.
My favourite Blades player (with Coutts) in many many years, but even he would say he was ok...nothing more.

he, like many was poor on the ball, dithered a lot and lost a fair few battles. However,got a great assist, should have had another and came close to scoring...though also should have had at least 2 more strikes at goal and opted to pass instead.

so far from immense I’m afraid.

I'm a staunch Adkinsian when it comes to recognising faults in John Fleck's game.

Whatever evidence you put forth I'll just insist you didn't see everything else.

Back
Top Bottom