Joey Jimbo O'Malarky Ten Bob Huevel

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Robbie

Reaction score
Sheffield United have been linked with a SENSATIONAL swoop for Red Bull Hot Dogs for utility man Joey Jimbo O'Malarky Ten Bob Huevel.

Joey Jimbo O'Malarky Ten Bob Huevel (or Englebert for short) has played at the highest level in Kazakhstan for the past 4 and a half year, topping all assist, goal scoring and clean sheet charts season after season.

Often used as a striker, the goalkeeping defender has scored 5,109 goals in 32 games. He is being touted as the next Babe Ruth/Tiger Woods.

No transfer fee has been confirmed yet, but it is believed to be in the region of Ten bob (ironically part of his name.

Kevin Bluewell is reported as stating "Englebert has done it at the very highest level across the world, gaining 1 cap for Mali, I can wait to have him in the hot tub"

Expect to see some silky skills down at Manchester 7 soon

Well if JL94x4 can talk crap, so can I.

But he has somebody to quote - the inside man at fansonline!

Not on all of them.

I'm sure we are all interested in real rumours from (reasonably) credible sources but come on. Fan sites where anyone can post anything seems a little pointless.

You may as well create a post "what about this lad" rather than making a rumour up that it is happening.

Well if JL94x4 can talk crap, so can I.

I think I read this one in the Mirror and on Tribal Football the other day so it must be true:D

Thanks for keeping us informed on this one Robbie

we would only play him outta position and hoof the ball up to him, but he has to fit into our style of play

Back
Top Bottom