JOC and England

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Got to say I’m not sure Mount is international class either. Kane is a better central midfielder than Henderson or Rice

Henderson has always been the weak link in that England midfield.

Got to say I’m not sure Mount is international class either. Kane is a better central midfielder than Henderson or Rice

What's "international class" these days?

There's no side to that question, it's genuine, because although I don't bother with international football until the latter stages of any major tournament, the team England put out tonight had maybe two players of Champions League quality in Kane and Sterling.

The rest are, if I'm being charitable to most of them, Europa League standard players - including CL winner Henderson of course.

Nobody needs players better than that to dispose of most of these nations in qualifiers, the Czechs being half their former selves amongst the bewildering number of nation states and holiday resorts that make up European qualifying.

I know this is hardly an original comment, but major football leagues get stopped for this dross.

England back 5 should be

Lowton - K Walker - Harry - JOC -Stevens

It's a known fact that Stevens voted for Brexit when he was at Wolves, so should qualify for England

Too early to say really?
I think it was a mistake playing him from the start, away in a crucial match.
Poor all round.
BUT hopefully this will be the wake up call that is needed.

Rice if he can play for England then there is a case for Lundstram who is the better player.

Horse face is a negative twat who wants binning,i mean Henderson and Rice in the same team.

Then with 5 minutes left he says to Abraham go and rescue the game for me son,the blokes an imbecile.

I must admit when someone on here questioned why Jack didn’t get a call up for England, I scoffed a little bit thinking it was much too soon to be considered for his country.
Well, watching this pile of shite tonight and especially our chaotic back four, I have to say our Jack would be head a shoulders above this lot, and that includes our £90M ex academy product.

JOC and Maguire at CB 👊🏼

Henderson is so underwhelming......think Rice has been really poor.
Think these 2 holding midfielders gave done very little whole match, it’s as though they don’t know what to do.

Been impressed with some of Harry Kanes awareness and passing
Also Sterling always looks a threat. Credit to Czech Republic, they‘ve pressed us well giving us little time on the ball.

Roy Keanes comment at half time Rice and Henderson should be sat here with us in the studio. After the second half the opinion hadn't changed. Add in Michael Keane, Danny Rose and Trippier and that about sums up the poor quality picked tonight by a Manager that has lost the plot. He's a defender yet can't see England look so much better with three at the back. Maguire tried to bring some semblance of organisation to the defence but when you've got players around you who can't do the basics of marking players then he must have thought can't wait to get back to Man U.

Seriously

JOC has a real shout at left side

TAA and Chilwell are our best wing backs

|K Walker and harry complete a very strong back 5

Just so we're not accused of bias over JOC, where are Dunk and Tarkowski? Consistent Premier League performers, highly rated and he's picking Michael Keane and Mings?

Simply has to play 3 at the back and fuck the negative midfield off, England would be humiliated against anyone decent with this squad and system.

I have to laugh. We lose one qualifying game in 10 years and we have the solution in JOC and DH, we even wish Enda to be English....we are hardly taking the Premier League aortas. Had we won, we’d be worshipping Harry. Come on guys, let’s be consistent.

I have to laugh. We lose one qualifying game in 10 years and we have the solution in JOC and DH, we even wish Enda to be English....we are hardly taking the Premier League aortas. Had we won, we’d be worshipping Harry. Come on guys, let’s be consistent.

Why not we are all biased Blades aren't we? Or maybe not.

Why not we are all biased Blades aren't we? Or maybe not.

Then there’s no point to a forum Bruce. You can’t see anyone who doesn’t toe the line as a threat, nor the lost sheep that does, a follower. The basis of a forum is democracy, yours seems to be a dictatorship?

I was taking the piss about Enda to be fair, if that is what you were referring to.

I don't really know much about left sided CBs but not been impressed by Keane and JOC was better than Mings for most of last season. Put a decent left footer in there and harry can move to the right

Who else is there? a couple of names mentioned on this thread. Dunk and Tarkowski?

I was taking the piss about Enda to be fair, if that is what you were referring to.

I don't really know much about left sided CBs but not been impressed by Keane and JOC was better than Mings for most of last season. Put a decent left footer in there and harry can move to the right

Who else is there? a couple of names mentioned on this thread. Dunk and Tarkowski?
Sorry, I see your point, but listing those names indicate England should. We just aren’t able to play certain ways.

England have been cack since the world cup, embarrassing performance in the Nations League with all our defenders shitting the bed at some point, poor in the recent qualifiers.

Most of the time they get wins against poorer opposition just because the strike force is actually decent, but it's papering over the cracks imo.

Lots of dross behind Kane and Sterling.

Too early to say really?
I think it was a mistake playing him from the start, away in a crucial match.
Poor all round.
BUT hopefully this will be the wake up call that is needed.
I think if he played for Watford, he wouldn’t get a look in

2nd best defence in the league...

Back
Top Bottom