Jili Buyabu

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If we needed to register him in the 25 then I think you'd have a point, but as he's come through a domestic youth system and his still young then he ought not to count against the squad and could play, same way we could chuck Blacker onto the bench last weekend. The issue would be if he's already played for more than one (non-SUFC) club this season, but I can't recall whether he was on loan elsewhere before Motherwell, or actually got minutes while he was on loan there in the first place
It doesn’t have anything to do with the 25 man squad.

He has moved to another federation and as such the soonest he can play for us again is the next window unless there is some exceptional process.

If he’d gone to non-league on loan, month to month he could return and play.

Fine and point deduction heading our way would just round off the season.

Joking aside I’m sure the club will be aware whether he can play or not. What I did find odd was the article
said that he was returning due to personal circumstances.

That could mean a whole range of things but usually a club would be quite open in saying weve recalled him due to injuries or because he wasn’t getting enough game time up there, unless of course it’s neither of those things

Fine and point deduction heading our way would just round off the season.

Joking aside I’m sure the club will be aware whether he can play or not. What I did find odd was the article
said that he was returning due to personal circumstances.

That could mean a whole range of things but usually a club would be quite open in saying weve recalled him due to injuries or because he wasn’t getting enough game time up there, unless of course it’s neither of those things
It said something personal.

Maybe he is home sick.

Maybe he has family issues.

Whatever it is, given they marked it as personal I take that as simply meaning none of our business!

It doesn’t have anything to do with the 25 man squad.

He has moved to another federation and as such the soonest he can play for us again is the next window unless there is some exceptional process.

If he’d gone to non-league on loan, month to month he could return and play.
We’ve had a couple of others like this in recent seasons and I think the highest level he could play at now until the end of the season would be National League North/South as they have different loan window rules. We sent Seriki and (I think) Gordon there after they returned from loans outside the transfer window.

If it's personal then hope it gets sorted for him soon, but he's only 4th choice at a Scottish league side then I'm sorry, he ain't good enough for us

Whatever the personal issue is, I hope he’s ok. Seems like a nice affable lad whenever you see him on any videos.

If it's personal then hope it gets sorted for him soon, but he's only 4th choice at a Scottish league side then I'm sorry, he ain't good enough for us
So you definitely know for sure that it wasn’t the issues he’s having that prevented him from being 1st choice at Motherwell. It’s because he wasn’t good enough. Ok.

Back
Top Bottom