Player Suggestion Jess Lingaard

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Because they've got no other option, because they are injury prone and clubs won't commit to long term deals, because they are seen as ' having a bad attitude' and need to prove themselves, because it puts them in the shop window for a few months possibly enabling them to get a long term contract in the summer if they perform well
It's rare, especially if we're at PL level and it's certainly not the case when it's floated for the players being suggested with us. ie Barkley, Lingard and the like. They'll always have other options, maybe just less favorable from a status perspective but they'll follow the money and security because anything else would be rather dumb.

It's rare, especially if we're at PL level and it's certainly not the case when it's floated for the players being suggested with us. ie Barkley, Lingard and the like. They'll always have other options, maybe just less favorable from a status perspective but they'll follow the money and security because anything else would be rather dumb.
Agree its rare and I also agree that some players like Lingaard would rather go
to Saudi to earn the money but there have been some who have used it as a means of getting their careers back on track. I believe Owen Hargreaves was an example of this but he had a completely different mentality to Lingaard

Hopefully he finds safe passage to North Korea best buddies with old Kim John whatever his name is

Kim Gi-dong (FC Seoul manager) has ripped into Jesse Lingard after coming on a sub 😳

🗣️ "He only played a few minutes, and yet he didn't work hard and avoided tussle."

"If you run less than a footballer who has played 90 minutes, you're not even a footballer.

🔥 "Fame doesn't win football games. If it did, I would have brought in a famous retired player."

FC Seoul chairman - "He just needs to be shown love, get an arm round his shoulder."

FC Seoul manager - [Publicly] "WORK SHY PUSSY NEEDS HIS HEAD EXAMINED."
Perhaps they need to sign Hussey, Morrison, Mousset etc, I remember someone else saying that sort of thing

Back
Top Bottom