Player Suggestion Jay Spearing

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Wasn't he on around 20k at Bolton or am I making that up
I think you're right but on the back of a league one season (albeit a personally impressive one for him) he surely can't go around demanding that again?

Hey, guess what? Wilder prefers Leonard and intends to get him. Tufty isn't a member of Jimmy White's Deadline Day Army and is quite prepared to wait.

He's doing real life professional work; not playing Junior Football Transfer (ages 5-16).

I think you're right but on the back of a league one season (albeit a personally impressive one for him) he surely can't go around demanding that again?

He can't demand it, but as deadline approaches clubs will be getting desperate and he will bide his time. And it looks like that it may be the case he's just chasing the money. Not for me.

I'm not aware of other clubs budgets but £20k is an insane amount of money, goes to show how clubs likes bolton got to big for there boots chucking money around like that. The £4500 wage cap at Bolton may well have impacted his decision to leave. Having said that how much realistically would be want/be able to offer him a week. He's a decent player to be fair.

Wilder and Knill will be aware of his situation in any event whether there interested or not.

I'm not aware of other clubs budgets but £20k is an insane amount of money, goes to show how clubs likes bolton got to big for there boots chucking money around like that. The £4500 wage cap at Bolton may well have impacted his decision to leave. Having said that how much realistically would be want/be able to offer him a week. He's a decent player to be fair.

Wilder and Knill will be aware of his situation in any event whether there interested or not.

Without reading this forum? They know things? You'll be saying they know more about the club's transfer business than us next..

Gerrartereer.

Surprised he's not found another club but he's not a good for Utd for lots of reasons.

I can see him ending up at somewhere like Forest, QPR or even the Massive.

Back
Top Bottom