Jason Morrison

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

boo radley

Reaction score
Sheffield United are making a summer swoop for Jamacian international Defensive/Midfielder Jason Morrison from Hungarian outfit Ferencvaros.

Morrison, 25 came to Bramall Lane on a months trial during our 2006/07 Premier League season from home town club Portmore United along with Demar Stewart and Rafe Wolfe with Morrison making a huge impact - however the Blades had difficulty obtaining a work permit for the seven capped Jamaican.

dont we own him already? or have some sort of agreement where we can get him for free anyway? thought that was part of the reason to buy fradi

Even tho we "own" Fradi, Morrison will be registered to them, not us, so I guess we'd still need to go through all the hoops. Let's hope he'd have a better time with us than the last two Jamaicans - I thought Claude Davis was out of his depth in the Prem (with us and Derby), and Luton Shelton never really got a look in.

Even tho we "own" Fradi, Morrison will be registered to them, not us, so I guess we'd still need to go through all the hoops. Let's hope he'd have a better time with us than the last two Jamaicans - I thought Claude Davis was out of his depth in the Prem (with us and Derby), and Luton Shelton never really got a look in.

Cue fatty Samuels choking on his pork pie claiming double standards and third party interference

Claude added some much needed excitement by having a razorblade fight with Akinbiyi, though ;)

Back
Top Bottom