Gone Elsewhere James Hill

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We have no money, let's be honest here why who knows, Wilder pay off and the players he bought in the end, could be a factor, Slava pay off too, but one thing I do know who ever is playing in red and white on the 1st Feb are here because they want to wear the shirt. So let's support the team management and Prince thats who is here and we have the best supports in my eye's UTB
Players will be here on 1st Feb who couldn't give a fuck about the shirt but can't get a better contract anywhere else - that's modern football I'm afraid , so suck it up , there's nowt you can do to offload the underperforming except take a massive hit on the fee or loan em out + subsidize their wages , neither of which options gives dem poverty-struck Blades any money for any better recruits

The problem was that back last season nobody wanted Hecky we all wanted a ‘named’ manager so we could say that if the Prince was listening he gave us what wanted the problem is that Slav wasn’t given any money to spend on new recruits, the uproar there would have been if Hecky had been iappointed would have been huge we are in affect back at square one but £2 million down and possibly a few points down as well.
Hecky didn't want the job back then

Another one who needs to seriously question his agents advice.

Went to Bournemouth purely for the money with little chance of getting minutes and his development has just completely stalled/gone backwards.

If he'd come here he'd have probably play 50+ games by now

Went to Bournemouth purely for the money with little chance of getting minutes and his development has just completely stalled/gone backwards.

Were we actually in for him?
I think he was just a suggestion.

Or another way of looking at it - the limited appearances he's made for Bournemouth and now joining Hearts on loan perhaps demonstrate that he wasn't good enough or at least ready when Utd apparently showed interest.

Just made a similar point in relation to Nick Blackman and Jordan Slew in another thread

Back
Top Bottom