James Beattie to Wolves

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

LouTheBlade

Reaction score
Ive just seen it on Sky Sports website. In talks over a £3M deal. Don't we get something from that? Im sure there was some sort of sell on clause in the deal to Stoke but can't remember.....

He could be what keeps Wolves up but I wonder if he has peaked. He has obviously fallen out with that muppet Pulis because I can't possibly imagine why else he would get rid of his best forward.

Ive just seen it on Sky Sports website. In talks over a £3M deal. Don't we get something from that? Im sure there was some sort of sell on clause in the deal to Stoke but can't remember.....

He could be what keeps Wolves up but I wonder if he has peaked. He has obviously fallen out with that muppet Pulis because I can't possibly imagine why else he would get rid of his best forward.

Come on Blades make a move to bring him back!

No your probably right Bob, maybe im thinking of another transfer. I just seemed to think there was another incentive from it. Might be something else.

The Kyles have a sell on clause if they are sold for more than Spurs paid us initially.

I
He has obviously fallen out with that muppet Pulis because I can't possibly imagine why else he would get rid of his best forward.

Very famous dressing room head-butt bust up a few weeks ago, Beatie hasnt figured hardly since.

Good move for him, will do well at Wolves. I remember him playing very well against them at their place last season.

Back
Top Bottom