Jam tonight

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I'd keep him in too

Great saves, the goal he could have done better perhaps but again there was an issue of someone letting him down, shot should never have come, or it should have been a foul and free kick.

A fantastic double save which eventually was cleared for a throw I think, but could have been a (Stevens?) own goal, and a great save that was eventually nullified by an offside.

Really hope we can keep him next season.

Anyone have a video of that save for the offside attempt, it was unbelievable, save of the season if not for the flag

Surely depends on what they do with Courtois? If they keep him in the summer and Cabellero as backup then he’s no closer to their first team. Chelsea also have a habit of letting youngsters go before they have a chance to establish themselves.

I honestly think that he’s worth a few million quid worth of anyone’s money.

If we could nab him for a couple of mil we should be all over it, he’s only going to improve and already one of the best shot stoppers in the league, I reckon he’d end up costing a fair bit more though

Always slightly preferred Moore but Jamal had another outstanding game today. There was one very powerful header when it was 2-1 that he caught just under the bar. Nine out of ten keepers, including Moore, would have tipped it over but Blackman just plucked it and went down. He's not the finished product but he has tremendous athletic ability, reminds me of Petr Cech. Moore is solid though. Great dilemma to have but I'd be tempted to keep Jam in the shirt after Moore's suspension. Without checking I presume Moore is available Friday.
Definitely agree Jam needs to remain in goal when Moore comes back as hez fone brilliantly.
More importantly woul love to see him stay next season

I have rated Moore since he joined us but last night I finally made my mind up that Blackman is better, albeit only just.

I like both of them. If I'd just seen the sky highlights last night and not read on here how he'd played though I'd have said he had a shocker.

If you offered me the chance to sign him permanently I'd snap your face off.

I suspect the only way it could be possible is to offer Chelsea a big sell on clause.

....they’ve performed to similar levels IMO, but with different strengths and weaknesses...Eastwood has done well when needed also.

I think JB is definitely the better keeper. Moore won't let you down but he so rarely makes a save out of the ordinary. Think about the Villa/ Bristol C game, if they'd had Moore in goal we'd have won. Moore is not promotion from Championship level. He's a solid top of Lg 1 / bottom of Championship keeper.

Suspect Blackman won't be available for sale and if he's not, we'll need a new Keeper next year if we want to kick on.

We've got no chance of signing Jamal, unless we get promoted. I'm sure I read somewhere shortly after he joined us that he's on £23K a week at Chelsea, with them paying the lions share of his wages while he's at Bramall Lane.

We've got no chance of signing Jamal, unless we get promoted. I'm sure I read somewhere shortly after he joined us that he's on £23K a week at Chelsea, with them paying the lions share of his wages while he's at Bramall Lane.

He’ll have to flog a couple of his cars if he joins us then

Jam should never drop a ball when going to catch it.......;)

I think JB is definitely the better keeper. Moore won't let you down but he so rarely makes a save out of the ordinary. Think about the Villa/ Bristol C game, if they'd had Moore in goal we'd have won. Moore is not promotion from Championship level. He's a solid top of Lg 1 / bottom of Championship keeper.

Suspect Blackman won't be available for sale and if he's not, we'll need a new Keeper next year if we want to kick on.
You say he rarely makes a save out of the ordinary what about the pig game at the lane near the end. Moore obviously injured had to readjust twist himself to tip over a shot screaming toward the top corner. I would of thought you would have remembered that one at least seeing who we were playing !

Song for our loanee keeper:

We're Jamal
I wanna Jamal with you
We're Jamal
And I hope you like Jamal too

Or alternate:

Our Jamal
Now he plays at S2
Our Jamal
And I hope you like Jamal too

Last edited:

Both Blackman and Moore had lay offs both come back better keepers.
Ive slated them in the past but both are adequate for this division

Back
Top Bottom