Outgoing? Jake Wright

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Esablade

Never knowingly wrong.
Reaction score
To Charlton. £300k bid.

Well there's a bit of a surprise.

Though not because he isn't a good player, but because they have come in for one of our players and we have gone after one of theirs. Perhaps we should put out a message saying that Wright is simply not for sale..

I'd keep him too, but if he is to be used as a bargaining tool for Holmes then it may end up being a goer. Plus he might get a longer contract and secure his future for a while longer for putting up with a couple of years darn sarf

Good, hope this is bollocks. Would be very keen to hold on to him, I think he could do a job.

He's unbeaten and from what i hear, loves the club. Has he played at Championship level before?

He's a really nice bloke. Lives in Dronfield and children happily settled in school. Unlikely to be leaving.

Can't see it either - still got family up Keighley way as well I gather. Deserves his chance to play in the Championship for the first time.

He's a really nice bloke. Lives in Dronfield and children happily settled in school. Unlikely to be leaving.
If they are offering a 2 year deal against the one year left he has with us then at his age he would be foolish to turn it down.

It seems they are offering diddly.....just another fake Twitter rumour.

He's unbeaten and from what i hear, loves the club. Has he played at Championship level before?

No...in fact last season was his first season at League 1 level, (apart from 6 appearances for Brighton in 2009)...everything would indicate therefore that Wright wouldn't make the step up to Championship level....Oxford released him when they won promotion from L2 so didn't think he was good enough for L1...!

That said he was rock-solid last year and a model pro...another example of an average ability player brought in by CW and he becomes part of an excellent team.

I personally think he will play in the Championship for us although might depend if we stick with 5 3 2. He reads the game so well and organises others. He is a model pro and can be a great influence on others. In my opinion EEL needed him as his positional play was not up to it on his own. That's why I don't think we should sign EEL.

Sad bastards who create fake accounts to post bullshit rumours on twatter. Are they in the twats thread yet? If not then get the fuckers in it.

He's never lost a game playing for us. Keep him until that record goes, then fuck him off.

:p

Back
Top Bottom