Outgoing? Jake Eastwood

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

According to Wikipedia he's out of contract last summer! So he must have signed a new one since, or maybe a years extension in which case he'll be out of contract this summer. At 24 and Ramsdale at 22 surely it's time to let him go for and forge a career for himself elsewhere.

Think it was Paul Hirst that took him to Scunthorpe on loan too.

Probably indicates ramsdale, verrips and foderingham are staying this as we normally role with 3 keepers and dewhurst and amissah need to be loaned out.

24 going on 25 he should have gone a good while ago For the sake of his own career if not anything else.

hes older than Ramsdale and Henderson

hope it plays out well for him and he progresses finally
Said same to a Weds fan earlier.

Cameron Dawson is 26 and gone out to Exeter. He's never gonna be their #1 is he....

...unless...

Double relegation 🤞🏼

He needs to move on, fast becoming far from a you gather, without any real experience. GLTTL, genuinely.

Dewhurst and Amissah need league loans now.

Ramsdale, Verrips and one other. Ideally, I'd get shut of Foderingham, he's never going to be good enough for us.

He needs to move on, fast becoming far from a you gather, without any real experience. GLTTL, genuinely.

Dewhurst and Amissah need league loans now.

Ramsdale, Verrips and one other. Ideally, I'd get shut of Foderingham, he's never going to be good enough for us.

I doubt Foderinghan will be going anywhere as allegedly Verrips sustained an injury in the warm up for the Doncaster game.

I doubt Foderinghan will be going anywhere as allegedly Verrips sustained an injury in the warm up for the Doncaster game.
Verrips seems cursed tbh. Taken out by Bryan, 2 (?) x COVID and now a pre-match injury!

Verrips seems cursed tbh. Taken out by Bryan, 2 (?) x COVID and now a pre-match injury!

No idea how reliable the source was as I read it on Twitter and can’t remember who it was but it suggested he had injured his shoulder saving a shot from Berge.

A few years ago I was convinced Eastwood would be a top keeper.

After watching him play half a dozen times I was really impressed.

Hopefully it's a step back to go forward again for him.

And Eastwood is 25….they step up and take his spot
He doesn’t really have a place so to speak don’t think we’d want to go into the season with 4 senior keepers. Dewhurst and amissah need to go on loan.

He doesn’t really have a place so to speak don’t think we’d want to go into the season with 4 senior keepers. Dewhurst and amissah need to go on loan.
I understand that, I was answering in the context of Ramsdale going

Completely missed this... Eastwood has joined Portsmouth on an emergency loan. Conceded 5 in his first game but the defending in front of him was abysmal :)

Last edited:
For the sake of this lads career he needs to find a club and move permanently..honestly thought he had gone in the summer and then forgot about him.

Back
Top Bottom