Jagielka

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Pugh, Pugh, Barney McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble and Grub

Apropos nothing Bladey, but they never dealt with a real fire. They set off once to Chippy Minton's house expecting one, but it was a false alarm due to crossed lines. Oh, how we laughed!

Go to 9.35 in, for the cliff hanging excitment as Captain Flack takes a call about a 'fire'.....

If he we signed him, he would solve our problem of having no backup keeper.

Be shocked if we signed him though, expecially after signing Stearman

Pretty sure the Stearman signing ends this possibility.

With the signing of Stearman i feel any hope of this one would have been dead, but to add to the doubt, Funes Mori (Everton CB) has just been ruled out for 6-9 months.

Maybe...just maybe Wilder was anticipating another possible back to back promotion and was already prepping for that. Hence the Jags call. :)

Maybe...just maybe Wilder was anticipating another possible back to back promotion and was already prepping for that. Hence the Jags call. :)
Maybe ....just maybe, he thought that after forty Peronis, did a drunk dial to Jags and couldn't even remember it the next day. Then found he'd bought a mountain bike, 5,000 AA batteries and a laptop from eBay.

Maybe ....just maybe, he thought that after forty Peronis, did a drunk dial to Jags and couldn't even remember it the next day. Then found he'd bought a mountain bike, 5,000 AA batteries and a laptop from eBay.
Yeah on reflection that's probably more likely what happened. :D

So what's the feeling now?
Anyone missing him, still thinking we should have signed him?

So what's the feeling now?
Anyone missing him, still thinking we should have signed him?

I think .CW wanted experience, hence Steadman in the end. Jags may have been an interest but only if Everton wanted rid, which in the end wasn't the case. For me we have gone past jags as we have with Cole, Holmes and the other one. Our present top of the league position seriously means we must look at different options. For me, we don't score enough goals as we have seen numerous times this season, but a quality striker, and yes it would be tough on who we have now, but we should not rest on sentiment with such a big prize now within our reach. It might be early in the season, but none of us think we are lucky or have seen anything better. It is, even now, in OUR hands.

UTB

I think .CW wanted experience, hence Steadman in the end. Jags may have been an interest but only if Everton wanted rid, which in the end wasn't the case. For me we have gone past jags as we have with Cole, Holmes and the other one. Our present top of the league position seriously means we must look at different options. For me, we don't score enough goals as we have seen numerous times this season, but a quality striker, and yes it would be tough on who we have now, but we should not rest on sentiment with such a big prize now within our reach. It might be early in the season, but none of us think we are lucky or have seen anything better. It is, even now, in OUR hands.

UTB
I do not see Jags coming back now, probably on to much money and not getting any younger.
UTB

Jagielka would have been a quality signing for us. He’s very comfortable with the ball at his feet and a good organiser at the back. He’s probably lost a yard of pace, but he’s still a demon in the air. Would love to see him marauding forwards and having a go from 30 yards with defenders backing off.

Jagielka would have been a quality signing for us. He’s very comfortable with the ball at his feet and a good organiser at the back. He’s probably lost a yard of pace, but he’s still a demon in the air. Would love to see him marauding forwards and having a go from 30 yards with defenders backing off.

Jags has previous for being a demon in the air. The little devil

Back
Top Bottom