Jacob Mellis

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

says in mirror that a £1 million bid is being offered.

he's a good player, but I can't see a £1million bid!

its very possible that theyve offered i know 3 lads who paly for leeds who were valued at 1.5 mil each by chelsea

cant see the compo being rated at £1mill either :)
It is, pretty sure some new rule was brought in to push up compo payments for YTS players.

Thats what happened to the leeds young lads who went to chelsea, was taken to court and the compo put up to 1.5 mill.

It is, pretty sure some new rule was brought in to push up compo payments for YTS players.

Thats what happened to the leeds young lads who went to chelsea, was taken to court and the compo put up to 1.5 mill.

Wasn't this for 2 players in the first instance. And Chelsea also paid a larger amount due to them not wanting to be reported to FA again for not getting permission to talk to these lads. I may be wrong though.

Anyways, as said previously, Chelsea will always be made to pay higher prices at tribunal than other teams because of their backing.

Hope we hang on to him.

Must be something decent in him to have Liverpool sniffing around with a 1mil bid.

I wonder if he gets called 'Jacob Smellis' at school?

dont give a shit what he called if hes good eoug for liverpool to already want him we hould keep him til he good enough t be in our team see fif he good enough then play him am i the on one that wants that??????????????????

Dont know much about him but wasn't he highly rated at lane?
Chelsea have got rid maybe coming back to us?
Cant say I have seen him play. Anyone know much more about him ?

Jacob Mellis has left Chelsea by mutual consent after he admitted setting off a smoke grenade at their training ground.
Sounds a bit of a pillock.
Was a highly rated youngster, think we got about a million when Chelsea took him, was playing on loan at Barnsley.

he's a bit of a billy big bollocks if my lads' mates are to be believed(?).. good player though.. perhaps he might get his shit together now

So he gets effectively sacked for setting off a smoke grenade, where as Ashley Cole shoots a boy in the leg and gets.....fined.

If he's put the billy big balls stuff on the back burner, then I'd maybe take him back.

Although as someone else has said, he may well have burnt all bridges at the Lane and a championship side will pick him up regardless.

I think he basically said we were a shit club when he left for Chelsea.....I hope he rots in non-league personally. Little turd.

Back
Top Bottom