Jack Hobbs?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

ListerBlade

Reaction score
Not a rumour, but thought it more appropriate here. Leicester have just brought in another signing in Bruma leaving Hobbs available. CB might not be our priority position now was we need some midfield creativity (for a change). But come the summer, I wouldn't think Erikson will keep hold of him, Hobbs is still young and he's been quality when I have seen him. Worth a bid in a squad overhaul in the summer? I doubt he'd be too expensive either.

Not a rumour, but thought it more appropriate here. Leicester have just brought in another signing in Bruma leaving Hobbs available. CB might not be our priority position now was we need some midfield creativity (for a change). But come the summer, I wouldn't think Erikson will keep hold of him, Hobbs is still young and he's been quality when I have seen him. Worth a bid in a squad overhaul in the summer? I doubt he'd be too expensive either.

Barnsley, Donny, Hull and the Pigs are all trying to sign him on loan.

Shame as I think we've missed a trick there

Spoke about him last season. Said he was just the type of cb we need, but doubt he could be prized away from leicester.

Since then of course, we've headed in one direction, where Leicester appear to be heading in the opposite direction. So much so, he can't get a game for them

There's a lot of 'not a rumour' rumours on here at the minute. A sad indictment of our club that we don't even have any real rumours, we have to resort to making them up..... :-(

More speculation and thoughts than a made up rumour, thought I may be frowned upon for putting it somewhere else. But you are right, nothing to be excited about so we have to dream and hope.

he'll be joining Hull.

I don't like these 'rumours' that start. "Not a rumour, but, such and such is available"

Back
Top Bottom