Ive seen some shite

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

ThatJa

Bigger Blade than United's Arab Emirate
Reaction score
I've sat there in the stadium 3-0 down at teams like Southend and never left the stadium until the final whistle.

I've seen us lose under David Weir at Hartlepool and never left the stadium until full time.

For the first time I've turned the game off/stopped watching, and if we were at home with a crowd I'd have also left.

That is embarrassing. Maybe 2nd half will be different but fuck me, its come to this.

This game is on a par with any of the shite served up by Weir/Adkins/Clough etc. There's absolutely nothing that says we will get back in the game. Not one thing.

Wilder has hung the players out to dry in that first half. Sharp and McBurnie can't do anything as the midfield is way too deep. But because the goal was such a car crash, it gives Wilder the opportunity to blame individual errors again.

God forbid he takes any responsibility for the shite he's sent out today.

I've sat there in the stadium 3-0 down at teams like Southend and never left the stadium until the final whistle.

I've seen us lose under David Weir at Hartlepool and never left the stadium until full time.

For the first time I've turned the game off/stopped watching, and if we were at home with a crowd I'd have also left.

That is embarrassing. Maybe 2nd half will be different but fuck me, its come to this.
Well if you’ve switched off you’ll not know

wilders lost his no fear lets go toe to toe with em attitude just setting up for a narrow defeat im a big fan of his but hes really putting his job on the line with these tactics would sooner see us have a go and lose 4 - 0 than watching this rubbish weve 1 tactic hoof it to mcburnie for him to flick it on to er... nobody we didnt get here playing this way this season cant end soon enough for me

Ah. The things you can always rely on in life. Including you popping up at every opportunity with something negative.
Cool!

Ah. The things you can always rely on in life. Including you popping up at every opportunity with something negative.
Cool!
Nowt positive to shout about thats why 👍

Unlike you to post negativity mid game ;)

but yes we had a terrible first half

Been a terrible first half really bad but you are surely not comparing this to the games in league 1 such as bury away? Come on get a grip!

Been a terrible first half really bad but you are surely not comparing this to the games in league 1 such as bury away? Come on get a grip!

19% possession

0 shots

Yes I am.

In terms of what United actually contributed, how can anyone argue that was the worst half ever? We hardly touched the ball!

19% possession

0 shots

Yes I am.
Well I think your talking out of your arse! Plus we were playing really really bad teams then we are playing a team in the top 6 of the PL! It’s bad but come on have a think about what your saying!

Why do we sit watching team after team have midfielders who shoot at goal .yet we to my memory have had 1 shot at goal from outside the box all sesson

Well I think your talking out of your arse! Plus we were playing really really bad teams then we are playing a team in the top 6 of the PL! It’s bad but come on have a think about what your saying!
Stats must be wrong then

Stats must be wrong then
What are you talking about with the stats! I’ve just stated it’s been bad but comparing this to league one getting beat by Southend and Gillingham and Bury you are talking shit in my opinion!

Back
Top Bottom