I've always said that i hate the Premier League........

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

derfblade.3

Reaction score
.......but now we are in it, wow!
It's a totally different feeling to what i thought it would be like. Maybe our brilliant start to the season has helped change my mind but i find i'm even beginning to like Shearer and some of the others i thought were wankers (Lineker still a wanker by the way). We are getting great reviews and compliments about our manager, style of play and so on. The feel good factor is immense and being back in the Prem is far more than i imagined.
Let's hope we are here to stay as the excitement and anticipation of seeing the top sides coming down to beautiful downtown Bramall Lane is something else.

I remember enjoying being in it last time. Even though we got relegated! It does have a different feel to it. Every game really is like a cup final for us. Every point is sacred. Saying that. The difference in the reporting of the top 6 teams to the rest is a disgrace. Souness I thought was ok but after yesterday , bloody hell what an ignorant git.

I never had much interest in Premier League (still don't have that much); but since we've got there, I can't believe the amount of never ending coverage. It's relentless; I bet Wilders exhausted just from the non-stop interviews.

I hate the Premier League in the same way I hate all big corporate entities. I oppose them principally but I do love my iPad.

.......but now we are in it, wow!
It's a totally different feeling to what i thought it would be like. Maybe our brilliant start to the season has helped change my mind but i find i'm even beginning to like Shearer and some of the others i thought were wankers (Lineker still a wanker by the way). We are getting great reviews and compliments about our manager, style of play and so on. The feel good factor is immense and being back in the Prem is far more than i imagined.
Let's hope we are here to stay as the excitement and anticipation of seeing the top sides coming down to beautiful downtown Bramall Lane is something else.

We even got a mention on Radio 2 news last night,and having Match of the Day on series record, this dinner Ollie Norwood retiring was the headline breaking news on SSN, they wouldn’t have known who he was last season.

Quite the contrary, the fact we’re now in it has reminded me exactly why I detest the Premier League.

Is what other people think literally all that matters to our fans?

There's a bizarre obsession from many it seems.

I just laugh at the ignorance of some, and quite enjoy being written off tbh.

I get why people like us getting plaudits obviously but I can't get upset with people being a bit negative.

Yeah I'm not keen on some in the media or some ex pro pundits, but I dont care if they don't fawn over us.

Being in the Prem is ruining my Super6 experience, I now fear that I'm cursing the Blades with over expectation or showing us not enough respect and now i can never win the jackpot whereas before...I also never won the jackpot or came close.

Back
Top Bottom