It's over to the board now...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I agree that it's down to the board and also to Slav and the recruitment team but as peterndlovu says, we may well have left it too late.

We need at least 5 in...they probably won't be match fit either so that's another 2 months to get em up to speed..if they're any good of course.

Doesn't the transfer window close in 10 days?

It doesn't matter how much money we've got, we've already left it too late.

Exactly, they've done the usual fucking about................ we'll be ok, no problems, we'll do alright bollocks.
They never even have a thought about improvement, they never do. they just sit back, think they'll be good enough and then watch it all fall apart, just like last season.

How much can we get for the 2 wage stealers in midfield, Fleck and Norwood ? Don't want to see either pull on a shirt again.
Nothing, we r stuck with them, who is going to pay their wages? I've a nasty feeling Wilder gave them new contracts not that long back too

It’s not even a calculated gamble anymore - it’s a requirement

if we don’t get some attacking and creative players in we are going to go down. We’ve seen how the side look a league below they aren’t just magically going to start playing well

this squad won’t score 20 goals this season, just like we struggled to break a goal every 2 games last year. Employ a man an funs Jim to get results the way he wants to play???

Genuine question, what happens to our parachute payments if we’re in league one???

Nothing, we r stuck with them, who is going to pay their wages? I've a nasty feeling Wilder gave them new contracts not that long back too

we are going to have to pay about half this squad off for anyone to take them off our hands

Nobody decent will want to come to this car crash of a club. Any promising Premier League youngsters will get snapped up by teams with early season momentum. If players the calibre of Guedioura sign then we're done for.

Nobody decent will want to come to this car crash of a club. Any promising Premier League youngsters will get snapped up by teams with early season momentum. If players the calibre of Guedioura sign then we're done for.
Fair point, attracting good loan signings has become much harder following the last two results. The lad from Man U, for instance, allegedly can decide where he goes on loan and is and Atalanta are interested. Not going to be a difficult decision for him, I suspect.

How much can we get for the 2 wage stealers in midfield, Fleck and Norwood ? Don't want to see either pull on a shirt again.
Norwood and Fleck should be on the bench. Bring either on for last 20 mins to see what they can add. They both need that time out of the starting eleven.

Back
Top Bottom