Is it time yet?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Rodley

Reaction score
There’s very little we can do. You’d almost call it de minimis. But is it time we start putting the owner under some pressure to drop his price and sell the club? Audibly and in the ground? We’re down we all know that, the job was fucked months ago. Next season we’ve got half the first team squad out of contract and an owner with no money to replace them.

Last edited:

There’s very little we can do. You’d almost call it de minimis. But is it time we start putting the owner under some pressure to drop his price and sell the club? Audibly and in the ground? We’re down we all know that, the job was fucked months ago. Next season we’ve got half the first team squad out of contract and an owner with no money to replace them.
We’re not doing anything unless Darren says it’s ok. Im not buying a programme and a pie so I can spunk all my monneh on Lego to build us an airport. Apparently we’re fucked without one.

I’m just pleased the myth we may have stayed up ‘with fans in the ground’ during Covid has proven to be bollocks. Fans or no fans, we’re doomed.

We’re not doing anything unless Darren says it’s ok. Im not buying a programme and a pie so I can spunk all my monneh on Lego to build us an airport. Apparently we’re fucked without one.

I’m just pleased the myth we may have stayed up ‘with fans in the ground’ during Covid has proven to be bollocks. Fans or no fans, we’re doomed.

No we are not. Defeatist. Xxx

How can we put pressure on an absent owner who couldn't give a fuck ?
He'll do what he wants.
No one from the board is in Sheffield.
If no one buys us as a football club we may eventually see the assets sold for development.

I don’t think he really wants to leave, it will suit him if we’re back in the Championship and he can turn us into a Preston.

So we've had a summer where we was skint with no new owner now the JTW will be the same again.

Come on Prince ffs

Don't worry, he'll get the price he wants - when he's about 79. I'm sure it'll be worth it

Yes, it absolutely is time. Sonner he goes the better. Done some good, done some bad. Time to move on and hand over to someone who wants to take us to the next level - fingers crossed there's someone out there.

I don’t think he really wants to leave, it will suit him if we’re back in the Championship and he can turn us into a Preston.
Not much chance of getting his 70m back if that's the case....

And he does care about money.

No because for some reason he still has some supporters that reckon it was a good window

We all know we aren't going to progress further than where we are at the moment without a wealthier ownership but I'm very fearful of just what kind of new owner we may attract given the 'wrong uns' linked with us in the past couple of years. Antagonising the present owner isn't going to make him sell to a better class of new investor. Staying on good terms might just steer him towards looking after us in that respect through retaining his goodwill.

On the other hand, things could be a lot worse. It's horrible getting beaten every week in the Prem, I agree, but look at the mess the pigs are in with their less responsible pillock in charge. There's al ot of other clubs that would kill too be in our position, too.

Spit your dummies out with your 'I want a richer owner now!' attitude if you want but that'll only end one way in my opinion. Be very careful what you wish for. At least we seem to have an owner who seems to be decent person that cares for the club and its supporters on the whole. No one is perfect.

utb

Back
Top Bottom