Is Gareth Southatebottom the luckiest man alive ?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Status
Not open for further replies.

S6Blademan

Reaction score
Is Gareth the luckiest manager alive ?

Now bladesfans and #twitterblades I have been thinking about this and I have come to the conclusion he is

If I was him I would be buying euro millions tickets every week

1) He got the job in the first place after been sacked in the outer Hebrides division 2

2) He inherited a team after a win and generally not in crisis , we beat reading the game before and had 2/3 of a season left about 6 points off the play offs

3) He had the instruction manual on how to get this team promoted wrote by his lord and saviour Chris wilder

4) His employers told him results don't matter , I wish my employers said that to me

5) He inherited one of the best squads in the league if not the way for the 1st and 2nd season

6) The promotion season was arguably one of the worst championship season for qualify , Leeds/Leicester/Saints/Ipswich/Boro are all far better than us , I think we would struggle to get the play offs if we were in this years championship

Onto this years luck

7) The board have offered him a ready made excuse even though we spent £40/£50 mill ?

8) Multiple Var decisions going our way Maddison/ Larouci penalties not given even Bogle yesterday a stonewall penalty not given

Last week the softest penalty you will ever see given for us and not overturned

9) Teams gifting us opportunities the goal against wolves wasn't even via our good play there defender played it through for archer

This week Brighton were coasting to a victory and Dahoud gets his self a straight red

Now call me negative 🤔🤔

But he is the luckiest bloke alive maybe he is that lucky he will keep us up

Probably better to have a lucky general than a good one if your army is turning out with crossbows and sharpened sticks. And half of them are stuck in the field hospital.

There's probably a medical condition for this today like everything other odd behaviour

There's probably a medical condition for this today like everything other odd behaviour
You’re right this relentless and tedious volume of pathetic attempts to wind up fans of another team points to some kind of spectrum / behavioural issue.

Is Gareth the luckiest manager alive ?

Now bladesfans and #twitterblades I have been thinking about this and I have come to the conclusion he is

If I was him I would be buying euro millions tickets every week

1) He got the job in the first place after been sacked in the outer Hebrides division 2

2) He inherited a team after a win and generally not in crisis , we beat reading the game before and had 2/3 of a season left about 6 points off the play offs

3) He had the instruction manual on how to get this team promoted wrote by his lord and saviour Chris wilder

4) His employers told him results don't matter , I wish my employers said that to me

5) He inherited one of the best squads in the league if not the way for the 1st and 2nd season

6) The promotion season was arguably one of the worst championship season for qualify , Leeds/Leicester/Saints/Ipswich/Boro are all far better than us , I think we would struggle to get the play offs if we were in this years championship

Onto this years luck

7) The board have offered him a ready made excuse even though we spent £40/£50 mill ?

8) Multiple Var decisions going our way Maddison/ Larouci penalties not given even Bogle yesterday a stonewall penalty not given

Last week the softest penalty you will ever see given for us and not overturned

9) Teams gifting us opportunities the goal against wolves wasn't even via our good play there defender played it through for archer

This week Brighton were coasting to a victory and Dahoud gets his self a straight red

Now call me negative 🤔🤔

But he is the luckiest bloke alive maybe he is that lucky he will keep us up
Fallowbrain.

All that time and effort you put in, so little interest in what you write.

Do your friends tell you how clever and funny you are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom