Is anyone able to sell me some vintage SUFC shirts size large??

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Is anyone able to sell me either of these shirts in a size large or medium? Specifically:
The away shirt 1994-1995-Umbro
The home shirt 1995-1996- Avec

Happy to pay quite a lot, would be very much appreciated as I have been on the search for a long time.
UTB
Got both, match worn, but wouldn’t sell for all the tea in China!

Is anyone able to sell me either of these shirts in a size large or medium? Specifically:

Happy to pay quite a lot, would be very much appreciated as I have been on the search for a long time.
UTB

Attachments

• IMG_20220117_190810.jpg
    IMG_20220117_190810.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 8

UTB
Did you get the diamond one.?

UTB
Which shit for brains came up with the one on left..fuckin hell.

I know its a shirts thread but this......View attachment 99652Has anybody seen it for sale, or wanting to sell theirs for a large sum ? Its the 1986-1990 tracksuit.
Not sure if you’re still looking mate but seen this on eBay recently. Think the bottoms are still for sale but the top has gone- might be worth contacting the seller though to see

UTB
What are the 'diamond' ones going for? Think Ive got a medium knocking about somewhere.....

Not sure if you’re still looking mate but seen this on eBay recently. Think the bottoms are still for sale but the top has gone- might be worth contacting the seller though to see
Thanks. I did see it but unfortunately wasn’t my size. The search continues.…

Back
Top Bottom