Inverness Cally strikers.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

GAZBLADE

Reaction score
Anybody know of any substance to a rumour on another site stating that we're after Inverness Caledonian Thistle strikers Richie Foran and Adam Rooney??
They've both been consistent in the SPL this season. I didn't think we had two pennies to rub together??

Not that it really adds owt to this rumour but don't our academy and theirs have links?

Really?? I don't know Oreyt. Could be something in it then???

There was deffo something a year or so ago. Nothing major, just a link up type thing, but we must have some sort of contacts up there.

If they're gonna cost money, then I doubt it'll happen, unless a newly fit Henderson is on his way some where in January?

I think anythinkg arounf the £750K mark will see Ched go, Ward could be another but not for much more than £500K

Anybody know of any substance to a rumour on another site stating that we're after Inverness Caledonian Thistle strikers Richie Foran and Adam Rooney??
They've both been consistent in the SPL this season. I didn't think we had two pennies to rub together??

So its not Diego Forlan and Wayne Rooney then?

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

So its not Diego Forlan and Wayne Rooney then?

I think anythinkg arounf the £750K mark will see Ched go, Ward could be another but not for much more than £500K

Cant see either of them attracting interest in the form they're in. No one in their right mind is going to pay 750K for Ched at the moment. Thats not a dig at the lad but common sense suggests that a player who has scored less than a dozen goals in a season and half isnt going to command any sort of fee.

Same goes for Ward. He hasnt yet scored this season, has injury problems and cant seem to find his rhythm. He is my favourite player but I see no reason why anyone would bid for him at the moment. When he's on it.....he's easily worth £1M IMO. However "on it" he is not........at the moment.

Henderson is the only player you will get anything for at present. I would be amazed if we received bids for anyone else.

Back
Top Bottom