International Break, Injuries, and Birmingham Preview - Red Half of Sheffield

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Nessman930

Los Angeles Blade
Reaction score
🚨 New Podcast Alert 🚨

We talk about the international break, the successes of United players on international duty, injuries plaguing United, and our upcoming fixture against Birmingham this Saturday at Bramall Lane.

🚨 New Podcast Alert 🚨

We talk about the international break, the successes of United players on international duty, injuries plaguing United, and our upcoming fixture against Birmingham this Saturday at Bramall Lane.

Change of intro music noted and respected. Weird isn't it. I'd been listening to so much AF this year, until a few weeks ago.

Agree with Chad that the Ahmedhodzic injury made no sense.
However Hecky cleared up the situation yesterday....he said that Anel acquired the muscle injury from the Preston game.
He said he never even flew out to join the Bosnia team so their medical team haven't even seen him.
So Hecky finds it strange how Bosnia can announce he's out for 4 weeks when they've not done a medical check up.
I reckon that Anel might have been told by our medical staff that he's out for up to 4 weeks and he's innocently relayed that info back to his Bosnian team mates or the Bosnian manager and they've decided to release it into the public arena.
Hecky seemed unhappy that the opposition now know Anel won't be playing as he obviously prefers secrecy and to keep the opposition guessing.
Regards the injury Hecky was again quite vague but suggested it's not too serious and Anel should be available very soon.

Regards Birmingham City they are one of them teams that sit back defending, then catch teams on the counter attack.
Over the years they've been a bit of a bogey team for us....hence why some Blades won't be too confident...we generally dominate but usually struggle to beat BC.
Don't think we'll lose but I wouldn't be surprised if it's a very frustrating 1-1 draw.(Note: Keep predicting a draw and we keep winning...so I'll continue doing it ha).

Last edited:
Change of intro music noted and respected. Weird isn't it. I'd been listening to so much AF this year, until a few weeks ago.
Yeah unfortunately with the controversy AF is going through, we couldn’t in good conscience keep utilizing that tune as the intro for the pod.

Back
Top Bottom