Interesting.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
Watched the Manchester Derby out here in Germany. Then listened to Oliver Bierhoff and Matthias Sammer's evaluation. They described Man Utd's style of play as lacking adventure. They accepted United's possession but said it was too often sideways and when it did go forward it was too slow and ponderous. Better safe than sorry football. They put these changes down to the new manager. They did think it would change once he grew in confidence. Ring any bells?

Watched the Manchester Derby out here in Germany. Then listened to Oliver Bierhoff and Matthias Sammer's evaluation. They described Man Utd's style of play as lacking adventure. They accepted United's possession but said it was too often sideways and when it did go forward it was too slow and ponderous. Better safe than sorry football. They put these changes down to the new manager. They did think it would change once he grew in confidence. Ring any bells?

Ours is 'you'll be sorry cus its not safe football'

I watch a fair bit of German footie and direct football is the way most teams play. They can keep the ball but aren't afraid to lose it either. There's a lot of pace in their attacking and they are incredible at counter attacking. In my opinion its the best league in the world at the mo and didn't surprise me that Bayern were against Dortmund in the champs league final last season either.

Back
Top Bottom