Interesting read on Alexander Blessin.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

seems to tick the boxes
but has he ever had a greasy chip buttie

The biggest challenge he faces is he’s not CW. Something a decent portion of our fan base need to move on from.

a lot of wilders “mates” and hangers on loving the fact he’s from the Belgium league as it’s a stick to best him with. Forgetting the last manager we had hadn’t managed above league 2. But I guess that doesn’t fit their argument.

Think it might be time for a foreign manager who comes in different from everything that has gone before complete clean sheet and see what he can do with the mess we have left. Might be a breath of fresh air, providing he brings Coulibillybong with him.

I've heard he's more of a gin and tonic man. Not likely to be seen in Cricketers before a game.

Maybe Lars Lagerback is the man for us?

what is giving me hope is that JVW/PA’s signings seem to actually have more legs than many of Chris’s... Verrips looking great, Coulibaly an exciting prospect, Retsos might have been great too but who knows now...

does this give us hope for them putting their heads together for signing a decent manager?

If they get this wally as manager, it's got disaster written all over it. A left field punt "into the unknown", a little kids Disney film, says it all really about an appoint such as this.

If they get this wally as manager, it's got disaster written all over it. A left field punt "into the unknown", a little kids Disney film, says it all really about an appoint such as this.
Aye, scary foreign manager. Made in Sheffield thats us! Must have also been a blade for 300 years and got 400000 loyalty points and be able to sing the greasy Chip butty song backwards.
Sorry for the rant but going left field might do us good!

Back
Top Bottom