Pre-Season 17/18 Interesting read about next weeks opponents.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

seanbeenstattoo

Piss down the back of their legs. Precious.
Reaction score

Def be good opposition in our first step into the unknown, fully expecting two attacking sides that go for it ... exciting times ... need a few beers to calm me down

Good read!. They're certainly a confident bunch ahead of a week today!. I still fancy us to beat them though or at least get a point?. One question though! Who the hell are franchise Utd?. Utb

I can't see anything other than a resounding Blades victory against this average Brentford team.

I can't see anything other than a resounding Blades victory against this average Brentford team.

I half agree with this, I see Brentford as bang average for the Championship but because of that I see this as a perfect test as the opening game, it'll be tough but there will be both harder and easier games to come.

Brentford are a good example of how to consolidate in this division. OK Benham is rich but they're competing with half a division with parachute payments or owners chucking money at their clubs.

Finished 5th, 9th and 10th since promotion and they score goals. They can't hang on to Jota for much longer but he's a real player.

A good test for us, but I expect us to be up for it.

Back
Top Bottom