CONFIRMED Inter Milan at home

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

ITS HAPPENING

200w.gif

Surely ……. this would be a more likely fixture for the MASSIVE o_O

To prepare them for their Champions League games when they're invited to join the competition in the Autumn ….. :rolleyes:

UTB & FTP
By popular demand?

:D:D:D:D

I really hope so. I can’t wait to pay £30 to see us play a 1/2 paced game against the youth team of a fallen Italian giant, prior to their first team playing a high profile friendly in London or Manchester or Glasgow. :)

I was more hoping for Clay Cross Town away, at least they'd put their first team out & I can walk there.

Friend within the club.

By the look of this thread it isn't necessarily a scoop either.
Well fingers crossed he's got out with the right information and didn't fall into a honey trap. The lasses in the ticket office are pretty unresistable.

Mmmmm.....even if it's a second string we face it's a good game to have secured, and the Italians won't come here to play second fiddle so it should provide something close to competition.

I get that some on here might imagine a dreary affair but try and adopt the glass half full approach. It's at least a better option than Scunny at home.

Mmmmm.....even if it's a second string we face it's a good game to have secured, and the Italians won't come here to play second fiddle so it should provide something close to competition.

I get that some on here might imagine a dreary affair but try and adopt the glass half full approach. It's at least a better option than Scunny at home.
Or Walsall :(

Inter are one of the sides invited to the International Champions Cup. They'll play Chelsea, Sevilla & Athletico Madrid in that. The game v us will be before they clear off for that particular shindig.

If that is the date then I imagine all their World Cup players will still be on holiday. I've no idea who they are other t

I was going to post something about how their World Cup players will still be on holiday, but with Italy not there and Icardi not in the Argie squad, I don't think they have many.

Back
Top Bottom