Gone Elsewhere Incoming Pontus Jansson?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Brentford could probably do with selling a player now they have been spending

Dodged one there with Mr histrionic

As the chant used to go (before I knew the words)
"Hurray, hurray, we are the Shoreham Boys.!

It's weird that he's agreed to it. I mean, it's his fault for being a tosspot, but you'd think he'd try and get a move abroad.

Brentford have a decent chance of being a playoff team so in that sense, not much of a step down, but it's Elland Road, one club city vs Griffin Park dwarfed by London's European giants.

A move back to Sweden or something would make it less obvious that his career has run aground a bit.
Think about it like this. You’re in your mid twenties and earning £1m+ a year. Where would you rather live, Leeds or London?

Think about it like this. You’re in your mid twenties and earning £1m+ a year. Where would you rather live, Leeds or London?

Well, personally neither, but I get your point.

Though £1m a year makes him appear to be a tenth as wealthy in London compared to Yorkshire. No 5 beds with a couple of acres in West London.

Well, personally neither, but I get your point.

Though £1m a year makes him appear to be a tenth as wealthy in London compared to Yorkshire. No 5 beds with a couple of acres in West London.
I’m sure he’d prefer to be going round IKEA looking at soft furnishings than going out in Mayfair and pulling Z list celebrity models.

I’m sure he’d prefer to be going round IKEA looking at soft furnishings than going out in Mayfair and pulling Z list celebrity models.

He should get onboard with some weird Avant Garde fashion with all the trendy people while he's down there.

If it's owt like this

sketch1562769274297.png

His IKEA lampshade purchases might help him with his pulling.

Back
Top Bottom