Immediate Future

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

CPB

Reaction score
There's alot of speculation, rumours and wishes or predictions for the next few months now that promotion has been secured.

But for a start let's just enjoy the moment, forget talking about what players you or we want to see leave. Forget about the ownership stuff too at least till there is news to be had.

Enjoy these last 3 games knowing job is done and we deserve it.

Heckingbottom has done a good job, and the target has been accomplished with a fa cup semi final to boot too.

The next few months will be interesting given the possible takeover and of course incoming singings and PL money. But nowts much happening before season end.

There are alot of variables and to be be honest just unknowns right now. We could see a takeover and be looking at targets more ambitious than our current setup for instance. But we dunno yet.

Finally back to hecky and going forward with him.
He deserves a shot at next season. You have to otherwise you àren't rewarding success. And it will now be interesting to see how they can shape more signings and freshness into the squad (won't be just loans I'm sure).

We will be odds on favourites to be relegated just like last time.
But most promoted clubs are.

Promotion means a better narrative I think than no promotion. No promotion would have been a bit of a disaster I reckon reading between the lines.
Even more reason to be thankful of Hecky and management team.

There's alot of speculation, rumours and wishes or predictions for the next few months now that promotion has been secured.

But for a start let's just enjoy the moment, forget talking about what players you or we want to see leave. Forget about the ownership stuff too at least till there is news to be had.

Heckingbottom has done a good job, and the target has been accomplished with a fa cup semi final to boot too.

The next few months will be interesting given the possible takeover and of course incoming singings and PL money. But nowts much happening before season end.

There are alot of variables and to be be honest just unknowns right now. We could see a takeover and be looking at targets more ambitious than our current setup for instance. But we dunno yet.

He deserves a shot at next season. You have to otherwise you àren't rewarding success. And it will now be interesting to see how they can shape more signings and freshness into the squad (won't be just loans I'm sure).

Promotion means a better narrative I think than no promotion. No promotion would have been a bit of a disaster I reckon reading between the lines.
That's a great posting ,all very true,I salute you.😄

Well said...

Nice try.

Although I will suspect the usual suspects won’t be able to help themselves touting dozens of players and gleaming if 1 actually materialises !!

Football Manager (the computer one that is) has much to answer for 😂

UTB

Nice try.

Although I will suspect the usual suspects won’t be able to help themselves touting dozens of players and gleaming if 1 actually materialises !!

Football Manager (the computer one that is) has much to answer for 😂

UTB
Watford agreeing the first sale to PL has set the mill racing !!!!

Back
Top Bottom