I'm done

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

HolmesfieldBlade

Reaction score
Our most technically gifted player is a druggie
Our board has no ambition
Our manager has his hands tied
Our players couldn't give two shits
Our club associates with rapists, thugs
Our passion on the field has gone
& we are a million miles off promotion

They (the players, the manager & the board) do not deserve our hard earned money and I for one am no longer going to let my Saturday's be ruined for this shower.

They (the players, the manager & the board) do not deserve our hard earned money and I for one am no longer going to let my Saturday's be ruined for this shower.

Bye Bye

After 50 years of being going to the Lane , I have become more resolute in supporting the fuckers . Maybe be shit and dire at the moment but it's my shit and dire . A bit backs to the wall , in the tranches Millwall attitude.

Once a Blade , always a Blade. Enough negative shit around , let's be positive by starting with rid that scouser idiot , waste of a shirt Baxter .

Adkins stop being Alister Campbell spin doctor and start being Nigel Adkins I can deal with adversity and good CV football manager.

Bless em all , Bless em all , the long the short and the tall , we are United and we are the best , we are United so fuck all the rest ...........

UTB

Cheerio cheerio cheerio...

See Yer........:)
baby-waving-hello-to-camera.jpg

dont go to matches then if u wanna stop goin on a saturday just stop goin dont keep goin on about it

I have made such proclamations and I understand the need to make them to put distance between you
and the pantomime at the lane for your own temporary sanity.You might get a day or two reprieve or a week
If your'e lucky ........but you'll be back for another fix
we are all druggies on here.
Druggies United.
Zombification is the final stage and it's not pretty but go on,mix with fellow zombies,exchange a vacant
stare or two,share a pint and watch other zombies miss their gobs and allow yourself to smirk cos you did the same
a minute ago............
and you'll get through it.

I'm sure you'll be back. It's like when you're driving along the motorway and there's a pile-up on the opposite carriageway.
You know you shouldn't slow down so you can see how bad the wreckage is, but you know you will anyway.
It's just the latest Blades car-crash :(

Are you Nigel Adkins?

But apart from that...

Worst slump this club has been in for years and you're still supporting, jokers!
If you want people to respect your opinion don't call them jokers if they don't share it. Going to the match is a personal choice, I wouldn't criticise someone for not going, or going, because it's got fuck all to do with me.

Shouldn't have joined if you couldn't take a joke.......

We will start winning again :) Good times ,Higdon gone ,Druggie gone whos going to eat all the pies. Up the Blades today is the restart.

I wish it were so but I think you are letting your antipathy to Baxter get the better of you here. Let's be clear, I never want to see Baxter in a Sheffield United shirt again, but I don't think the re-start is today. Leaked messages from sources close to the first team, disruptive elements sent to isolation and out on loan - Adkins (or someone) is definitely trying to get the changing room sorted but I think there will be more to come. I would be absolutely gob-smacked if none of the other players knew about the (alleged) coke and stuff, or the benders. How many more of them drank from the poisoned well? I do wonder.

One thing for sure is that our club needs a bloody good clear out and a return to basics and proper footballing ethics instead of floating along believing that we are something special. We are an established third division club with abnormally high gates. Our reputation is one of a badly performing home for crocks, druggies and criminals with problems from the Boardroom to the bottom. A long way back from here. It will be interesting to see whether this suspension lifts and motivates the remaining players or deflates them even further. Lose to Port Vale with a poor performance and the Lane will be toxic tomorrow I fear.

Back
Top Bottom