I'm bored.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Pre season is shocking, at least we've got the World Cup to look forward to, pubs full of plastics who have saved themselves the best seats in the house at the table in front of the screen, cars displaying st George's cross' to show prove how patriotic we all are and the likes of Gerrard, Rooney and Cole balling their eyes out when we don't make it through the group stages.

Is it just me who finds international football boring and pointless? Or is it just because our national team is England?

I like the tournaments but that's about it. And I like 'em just as much when England aren't there.

I don't necessarily actively follow other international teams but would prefer to watch other teams over England, you always get some crazy ass South American or African team who prove to be good value in a WC.

England need to create the excitement. You don't have to be the best team in a tournament to go far. Hence a certain team from the third tier making it to the fa cup semi final.

England need to create the excitement. You don't have to be the best team in a tournament to go far. Hence a certain team from the third tier making it to the fa cup semi final.

Be nice if England created some excitement. But we won't. We'll be functional, mechanical, and out at the group stage.

After the disgrace of South Africa, I'd pick Lallana and Barclay, and tell the team to entertain. We're not favourites so let's not mess about with trying to miserably grind our way to the quarters again.

I will be surprised if we get through the group stages.

Any news on our pre-season friendly itinerary?

HH

Is it just me who finds international football boring and pointless? Or is it just because our national team is England?

It is certainly not just you. I have not the slightest interest in the English team. I look forward to their usual early departure, the silly flags coming down, the car stickers unpeeled, the pubs clearing and letting the proper football teams get on with the tournament.

Foxy, Linz, can we please ask these "England" fans to use an "England" forum or, at the very least, put it in "other sport"? It will save me a lot of time. I need to watch the paint dry on my garden furniture.

It is certainly not just you. I have not the slightest interest in the English team. ....... I need to watch the paint dry on my garden furniture.

I'll send you a copy of "David Weir - The Highlights". You'll be right behind Stevie G and the boys then.

:D

UTB

Really loking forward to the world cup which is strange for me but have little interest in the England team. Looking through my Panini album ,Belgium must have a shout Courtois, Kompany , Vermaelen Dembele ,Vertonghen ,Fellaini ,Miralles ,Bentecke, Lukaku ,some players there.

Really loking forward to the world cup which is strange for me but have little interest in the England team. Looking through my Panini album ,Belgium must have a shout Courtois, Kompany , Vermaelen Dembele ,Vertonghen ,Fellaini ,Miralles ,Bentecke, Lukaku ,some players there.

Bentecke is shit, Bentecke is shi-i-i-t, we've got Chris Porter Bentecke is shit.

Fellaini? :eek:

Love football, always have although I don't like what it has become. The World Cup always excites me but not because England are in it. In fact in many ways less because England are in it. In it to bore the shit out of everyone and hobble through every game that they should win, then "heroically" fail when they come up against someone half decent. I love it to watch the Germans, Dutch, Spanish, almost all South American sides and that one team from Africa that usually surprises everyone.

The World Cup yes please. England, no thanks.

Ditto. Looking forward to the World Cup, totally indifferent about England.

Eden Hazard aswell, good outside bet. tho benteke is out injured and fellani is cack

One of the few positives about Weir was that for 13 games, Sheffield United had a manager that looked like the white version of Barack Obama, and at the end of the day, who doesn't want that?

Yep, any news on the pre-season fixtures? Will they be announced after the players come back from holiday?

I'm bored as fook too. Luckily the Giro d'Italia starts on Friday, so that will gi me sumert t watch. Lookin forrard to the world cup, but am not letting mi sen get over excited. South Africa was proper bobbar, especially the group stages. So fookin negative, as no bleeder wanted to lose. I picked out the handsome looking fixtures last time around and 'worked' at home, but so many of the matches were duds. Could't give a flying fook abart England. I would prefer them not to be there. I really enjoyed the Euro's in 2008, watching as a neutral. My patriotism had been on the decline for years, but 2010 was the final straw. I rarely watch England these days and expect little.

June the 18th is the next big date: Fixture release date.

I can honestly say hand on heart that I couldn't give a flying fuck about the England National team.
I would genuinely take more enjoyment watching the Blades lift the JPT than watch England win anything.

Got any swaps?

I'm over halfway through mine, and got quite a few now

Korea Badge 621,shirokov 611 ,Konno 245, lloris 376 and inkoom 529 so far ,how about you ?

I've got quite a few. Only need the South Korea badge out of those.

If you need a Julio Cesar then i'm your man. Got 4 of those

This is my list

6 World Cup Shiny
24 Recife Stadium
25 Recife Stadium
26 Recife Stadium
34 Julio Cesar Brazil
34 Julio Cesar Brazil
34 Julio Cesar Brazil
34 Julio Cesar Brazil
61 Niko Kranjaer Croatia
62 Luca Modric Croatia
69 Mario Mandzukic Croatia
76 Miguel Layun Mexico
82 Luis Montes Mexico
130 Daryl Jalmaat Holland
130 Daryl Jalmaat Holland
133 Bruno Martins Indi Holland
153 Gary Medel Chile
156 David Pizarro Chile
192 Aldo Ramirez Columbia
209 Dmitris Siovas Greece
212 Andreas Samaris Greece
219 Dmitris Salpingdis Greece
224 Boubcarr Barry Ivory Coast
237 Soloman Kalou Ivory Coast
237 Soloman Kalou Ivory Coast
251 Yasuhito Endo Japan
253 Keisuke Honda Japan
256 Shinji Kawaja Japan
264 Diego Godin Uruguay
266 Martin Cacres Uruguay
286 Junior Diaz Costa Rica
321 Leonardo Bonucci Italy
326 Daniel De Rossi Italy
327 Andrea Pirlo Italy
329 Claudio Marchisio Italy
334 Guiseppe Rossi Italy
335 Mario Balotelli Italy
347 Valon Behrami Switzerland
356 Team Ecuador
359 Frickson Erazo Ecuador
379 Raphael Varane France
382 Eric Abidal France
388 Samir Nasri France
392 Karim Benzema France
402 Arnold Peralta Honduras
410 Jerry Bengtsson Honduras
410 Jerry Bengtsson Honduras
417 Federico Fernandez Argentina
417 Federico Fernandez Argentina
418 Hugo Campagnaro Argentina
418 Hugo Campagnaro Argentina
424 Maxi Rodriguez Argentina
446 Adnan Zahirovic Bosnia
456 Pejman Montazeri Iran
477 Kenneth Omeruo Nigeria
479 John Obi Mikel Nigeria
497 Bastien Schweinstiger Germany
499 Mesut Ozil Germany
503 Andre Schurrle Germany
523 Cristiano Ronaldo Portugal
530 Jonathon Mensah Ghana
531 Daniel Opare Ghana
536 Kwadwo Asamoah Ghana
570 Daniel Van Buyten Belgium
628 Shin Kwang-Hoon South Korea
632 Ki Sung-Yeung South Korea
636 Ji Dong-Won South Korea
636 Ji Dong-Won South Korea

Back
Top Bottom