If you had the choice...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Which would you prefer?

• Total voters
Football is boring. To be honest, unless you're an astronaut, everything in life is boring. We're all just filling time with as much pointless crap as we can, to distract us from the realisation that we're all going to die without ever doing anything even vaguely meaningful.

What was the question again?
What's so exciting about being an astronaut? You leave the world then you come back, where do you go next year? How the fuck should I know what the question is?

The championship is the best division in the country by a long way for football fans in my opinion. It's more exciting, more equal in a non-dull way, more chances to have surprising results, more chances of a promotion or relegation battle just in the space of a few results, more chance of a good competitive game. There's fun in just taking part in the Championship.

The teams in there are all similar in size, wealth (excluding PL drop-outs), fan base, history etc and so the division just seems to be 20 teams who are a fair match for each other going for it, with a few on the extremes.

I love the Championship and I'd say that's where we belong, a long with the Derby's, Forests, Wednesday's of this world. The PL is for 4 clubs and 16 also-rans.

.....the Barnstoneworth United types of this world.

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!

You're turning into Andy Feckin' Townsend! The man who has to pluralise players or teams, and then add "of this world". "Your Arsenals and Man Uniteds of this world" and "your Wayne Rooneys of this world".

STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't do it any more. Please. I hate Andy Townsend with a passion. He may well be a nice bloke, but as a football analyst he gets right on my wick. He's comfortably the worst of the bunch.

Phew. Rant over.:D

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!

You're turning into Andy Feckin' Townsend! The man who has to pluralise players or teams, and then add "of this world". "Your Arsenals and Man Uniteds of this world" and "your Wayne Rooneys of this world".

STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't do it any more. Please. I hate Andy Townsend with a passion. He may well be a nice bloke, but as a football analyst he gets right on my wick. He's comfortably the worst of the bunch.

Phew. Rant over.:D

Talking of Andy Townsend, nice pair of tits SV!

Back
Top Bottom