If you could fix just one thing what would it be?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

JPBrods

Reaction score
The roof isn't so much leaking at the moment but has been blown completely off the house in this piss-storm of a season. But if you could fix just one thing of our many nags - the defensive solidity, the anonymous midfield, our misfiring strikers, Wilder, recruitment, O'Connell's knee, McBurnie's facial hair - what would it be?

Just one sticking plaster over this giant gaping abyss is all you can have. Choose wisely.

I’d like a midfield.

The Blades teams that I have enjoyed watching most over the years, irrespective of the division we were in, had proper footballers in the middle of the park - Kendall’s side with Cowans, Patterson and Hutchison, and the wonderful Coutts, Duffy and Fleck triumvirate.

Having a good midfield gives you every chance of controlling the game. I don’t feel that we have control over any games at the moment.

Midfield that show for passes so we could try and build up some attacks pls

Play with proper fire in your belly. Show desire, if you want that ball get it, don't just fein to press, actually press, perform like your life depends upon it.

And I'm not talking pathetic pub football challenges that McBurnie puts in, that are just an embarrassment, I'm talking proper intelligent hunger..

Stop treating the ball like a hot potato and try to keep possession for a bit. But of course you need a functioning midfield to do that.

I'd fix the Leeds game so that we win. My mate is a Leeds fan and he's pissing me off, I'd like the 'statistically shittest PL team in history' as he keeps referring to us as to beat the bastards.

Get someone who really knows his way around what he is doing in the transfer market abroad.

If we could locate where Mr Wider has put his testes, everything else would fall into place.

One thing that I would like fixing is that we would win football matches.

I'd like to fix the system. Or rather more accurately find a system that looks even remotely dangerous for us to revert to when Plan A isn't working.

Now given how much plan a hasn't been working this season, it may be that Plan A becomes Plan B, but I can't shake the beleif that teams have found a way to nullify our Plan A.

Attacking football, we can sit back and lose or go forward and lose, at least go down fighting.

Back
Top Bottom