If we win today......

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Hartley Hare

Being Naughty
Reaction score
........we could be top of the league come 4.45pm.

Forget McDonald. He can go to the black country and eat greyhound stew with spud fritters and a dry cob.

HH

........we could be top of the league come 4.45pm.

Forget McDonald. He can go to the black country and eat greyhound stew with spud fritters and a dry cob.

HH

After 2 games that would be highly impressive :)

HH, don't know what you are drinking, ill have some though. I can only see defeat today, sorry.

If Brentford have done their homework this week then all they have to do is to cut Brandy out of the game and they can be safe in the knowledge that their goals against column will remain unaffected.
The fact that KMac has flipped the finger to us this week has done half the job for them as Brandy won't get much sight of the ball anyway.

if someone wants to leave , hes of no use to us
better off waving bye bye and giving someone else the opportunity of becoming our hero
someone with a better engine hopefully

wont be kmac flipping the finger at us , more a case of his wife wanting some new shoes

If we win today....

.......it will be a miracle. Strong promotion challengers don't lose at home to League teams below them.

It would be like Arsenal losing at home to Leicester (for the second season in a row). A bit of an eyebrow raiser.

Have sobered up a bit now. Must have been off my tit's to think we would win today. Still the drink numbs the pain.

I thought a cob was black country slang for a bread roll?

Sorry all.

HH

Back
Top Bottom