If we were smarter.........

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Bladesway

Not a member of the reaction faction
Reaction score
We would shut up about Ched, we would shut up about twitter and shut up moaning about how shit life is if you support Sheffield United. Last week was a bad week but wasn't it less than 7 days ago we were already up and nothing to worry about.

Our TEAM is good enough. We have been mocking the pigs for long enough with their one man team dogshite yet it appears with some of the guff posted we actually believe it. We have enough quality to forget how great Stevenage have apparently become in the last 48 hours and a manager smart enough to get his team ready for the game.

Stop hanging our heads and whining like neutered dogs and have the pride and courage to know that our team has what it takes to finish this job.

I expected last Saturday to be our toughest challenge of the run in because of the timing of the verdict and the sheer unexpected nature of it. Its time to put the "this is what we do" rhetoric down and pick up the actual facts of when we are in this sort of a position we actually, normally pull it out of the bag. If nothing else lets treat the last two games like everything hinges on it. As fans and hopefully as the team will.

On Saturday we should stand proud. The pigs can do whatever they like but 6 points from our last two games means we are promoted and they have a lottery to go through. Wouldn't you rather be in our position than the one of a team helpless. Knowing even if you win both your games you might not make it up? Knowing if you match your rivals on points they still have a +11 goals advantage over you?

Brentford will put up a scrap and you never know, come 17.20 on Saturday we might only need three points for promotion. Its that close you should be able to taste it.

As I say, lets put the black robes away and ensure that no matter where we are, watching on the box, at the game or sat somewhere in your own home too scared to open your eyes we don't become that maudling generation that crippled its own team with its negativity.

And if we fuck it all up, then we can get the black shite out and moan like fuck. But only then.

Now where would you get your monthly dose of rage from if I did that?

We would shut up about Ched, we would shut up about twitter and shut up moaning about how shit life is if you support Sheffield United. Last week was a bad week but wasn't it less than 7 days ago we were already up and nothing to worry about.

Our TEAM is good enough. We have been mocking the pigs for long enough with their one man team dogshite yet it appears with some of the guff posted we actually believe it. We have enough quality to forget how great Stevenage have apparently become in the last 48 hours and a manager smart enough to get his team ready for the game.

Stop hanging our heads and whining like neutered dogs and have the pride and courage to know that our team has what it takes to finish this job.

I expected last Saturday to be our toughest challenge of the run in because of the timing of the verdict and the sheer unexpected nature of it. Its time to put the "this is what we do" rhetoric down and pick up the actual facts of when we are in this sort of a position we actually, normally pull it out of the bag. If nothing else lets treat the last two games like everything hinges on it. As fans and hopefully as the team will.

On Saturday we should stand proud. The pigs can do whatever they like but 6 points from our last two games means we are promoted and they have a lottery to go through. Wouldn't you rather be in our position than the one of a team helpless. Knowing even if you win both your games you might not make it up? Knowing if you match your rivals on points they still have a +11 goals advantage over you?

Brentford will put up a scrap and you never know, come 17.20 on Saturday we might only need three points for promotion. Its that close you should be able to taste it.

As I say, lets put the black robes away and ensure that no matter where we are, watching on the box, at the game or sat somewhere in your own home too scared to open your eyes we don't become that maudling generation that crippled its own team with its negativity.

And if we fuck it all up, then we can get the black shite out and moan like fuck. But only then.

I liked it so much i copied it!!!!!!!!!!

Fear not, by Friday we'll have got Ched out of our collective systems and will be looking forward to Saturday's game.
The so-called 'weakened team' may well surprise us.

Back
Top Bottom