If we had been managed well this season

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

robbiez666

Reaction score
we'd be up there with City.

Bewildering tactics, dreadful pre-season, bizarre team selections, dubious transfer market activity, inability to pick a fixed team, playing players out of position, odd formations and a consistent negativity has put us where we are.

Really poor league and we have the players to be winning most games.

I'm not saying Clough out, I'm just saying he needs to change the way he's doing things fast.

the only reasons we didnt win was the footballing gods kept moving the goal posts badly disallowed goal clear cut penalty turned down and excessive overtime, the chances are growing in every game. , but for that goal wed be 5th , so its no time to panic , we arent relegated yet

we'd be up there with City.

Bewildering tactics, dreadful pre-season, bizarre team selections, dubious transfer market activity, inability to pick a fixed team, playing players out of position, odd formations and a consistent negativity has put us where we are.

Really poor league and we have the players to be winning most games.

I'm not saying Clough out, I'm just saying he needs to change the way he's doing things fast.

Yep.

settle on a defence

This to me is key - too much mucking about with the defence - Alcock at CB again - do both Collins and Macgahey need a rest ? We need to settle the back four down - far too much chopping and changing to give a solid platform and for effective partnerships to develop - come on Nige - make your mind up.

settle on a defence. We're not far away at all.

Isn't that the whole point of the thread?

We're a quarter of the way through and we can't "settle on a defence". By the time McCarthy goes back (if we only have him for this current spell) we'll be a third of the way through and we'll be looking to re-adjust again.
We might not be "far away" but we aren't getting there particularly quickly.

We've been "not far away" for about four years. I want it now.

Put McNulty up top, bring in JCR, settle on a defence. We're not far away at all.

Exactly.

McNuts has to start games.

I hope Higdon does not walk straight back in to the starting 11.

Back
Top Bottom