'IF' We Go Through, Who Would You Prefer At Wembley..??

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

'IF' We Were To Reach The Semi's How Would You Want The Semi Final Draw To Read??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lution Mckenzie

Reaction score
Well we now know Arsenal are going to Wembley after the 4-1 win over Everton.. Unless of a shock result like United have done 3 times so far in this cup, i reckon out of tomorrows (Sundays) fixtures, City & Sunderland will be going through, but, out of the five who would you rather the mighty red and whites face in the semi's?

Id have my eyes on Sunderland to be fair.

I think some people have forgotten what IF means, i'd say the same if the title was called "Who do we want in the Semi finals"

I thought this was a discussion forum.

bloodyhell.. really.. thats why theres an IF in there.. knowbody mentioned when.. i was just sparking a little debate.. sorry if your all offended.. good god!

If and I mean if we get past Charlton then I want revenge over Arsenal. This time they won't have David Seaman to save them.

Hull Tigers, or Sunderland. Though the red/white stripes thing will be a bit crap. Being realistic, we haven't a cat in Korea's chance of beating the rest. Sod's law it will be Arsenal again if we get through. We seem to be permanently stuck with them in the cup.

Mind you, an FA Cup final against Man City could turn pretty embarassing. I'd take a 4-1 loss if that happened, would be pretty respectable. Unless they play that useless lump Dzeko. But you gotta be in it to win it i suppose.

Would it be that bad if Charlton win? Been a good run anyway. Turned the confidence round, earned the club a few quid.
It would save yet another trip to Wembley that we're probably gonna lose anyway. I wouldn't be that disappointed to be honest.
It's been a bonus run already, nobody expected it.

Would it be that bad if Charlton win? Been a good run anyway. Turned the confidence round, earned the club a few quid.
It would save yet another trip to Wembley that we're probably gonna lose anyway. I wouldn't be that disappointed to be honest.
It's been a bonus run already, nobody expected it.

True. If we go out tomorrow (or in the Semi) and fall short of the play-offs, we've given it a very good shot and can prepare for next season.

Are we allowed to discuss this now, sir?

Yes please! Don't understand people saying lets get a big team to add to the occasion. Stuff that and stuff occasions, we can beat Hull.

Hull are definitely beatable.. Just have to see what happens that weekend ey.. deffo no room for these fickle fans that would rather write us of and enjoy the glory after though..

Back
Top Bottom