If Olsen is Sweden number one…..

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

To actually answer the question, Sweden's current #2 is Doncaster's #1 Pontus Dahlberg, who is on loan from Watford.

Their #3 is back playing in Sweden after 5 years as Swansea's back-up keeper, Kristoffer Nordveldt.
At last. Thank you 😆

I tend to stick up for players but he is the most disappointing Goalkeeper signing in my history of supporting the Blades,
how the hell is he an international.
My only hope is he isn’t costing us much because if he is I would have sooner stuck with Foderingham and spent that money on another area of the team.
No. That would be Simonsen. If that clusterfuck of a keeper hadnt been in net for the 2011/12 season we’d have been promoted weeks before Ched got sent down.

I dont think he’s any better than Foderingham and consequently a waste of a loan.

Personally I hope he goes back to Roma in January and we can invest his wages in someone who at least offers a spark of enthusiasm, because as others have observed, he doesn’t look like he gives two shits about Sheffield United. I get the feeling that deep down, he probably thinks he’s too good for this level, well take it from me Robin, you’re not!

On Radio Sheffield , Carl Asaba was scathing about his performances so far this season saying he lacks commitment and that was before they scored any of their goals .

He was equally critical of Fleck , commenting that on many occasions it was like we were playing with ten men .

Send him back in Jan and get Hendo back for 6mnths!

Back
Top Bottom