If and when we go down

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

derbysufc

Reaction score
If or when we go down .
We have big money players to release , we have players to be sold. We have parachute money . Season ticket money .
We have brilliant new young talent playing first team football .
If we are to rebuild as we will
I'd buy whittaker from Plymouth
Ohare coventry who I watch and he's just brilliant.
And Bishop from pompey .
I cant say about centre half's as I don't no the eagon or bash situation but we cud get the above 3 and what a team.

Reactions: Dkc

If?

1bhgqb.jpg

If or when we go down .
We have big money players to release , we have players to be sold. We have parachute money . Season ticket money .
And Bishop from pompey .
I cant say about centre half's as I don't no the eagon or bash situation but we cud get the above 3 and what a team.

You paying mate?

First 2 players to buy, if we have anything to spend, would be dolan and szmodics from Blackburn

Whittaker - likely to be miles outside our budget, unfortunately. Brentford were sniffing around him in January.

Szmodics - 29 in September and having his first ever decent season above League One. Not for me.

Dolan - doesn't score or create enough

Basically we will have to do a championship version of Chelsea with a budget that isn't going to stand out next year.

If we are competitive towards to top end of the championship it will be up there with the promotions Wilder got in the past!

If or when we go down .
And Bishop from pompey .
Don’t forget the no money due to loan payments

All the wannabe accounts will soon be along to tell us we can only afford loans from Clowne miners welfare.

If or when we go down .
And Bishop from pompey .

Big money players to release is only a positive if big money funds are made available to replace. That won't happen.

We have parachute money already spent on loan repayments. ST money a drop in our financial blackhole.

Osula, Brooks & Arblaster are not Championship ready and if they are to be first team regulars, it's unrealistic to expect them to be contributing towards a promotion tilt.

The players you've mentioned are already talked about with PL moves. Not happening.

Even if they were to sign another deal - Egan & Bash are injured & past their peak. It's unrealistic to think they'll be 2019 versions of themselves. See also Baldock.

In summary - don't get your hopes up...

Back
Top Bottom