I see that Tom .......

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Worksop II

Defectum Heroicis
Reaction score
Hark got a good rendition or two yesterday, Cup Tarts to a Man

And for our Cup Final Single, can I suggest

"Let me owd you for the last time"

Everyone will know the words by April .......

I bloody hate Tom Hark, however, yesterday it sounded amazing to actually hear the crowd chanting it in unison. Sounded great.

To use a cliche - the place was rocking. Imagine what that must sound like stood on the centre spot.

What happened to Seven Nation Army?

I bloody hate Tom Hark, however, yesterday it sounded amazing to actually hear the crowd chanting it in unison. Sounded great.

To use a cliche - the place was rocking. Imagine what that must sound like stood on the centre spot.

What happened to Seven Nation Army?

I think they're using Tom Hark in the Cup for nostalgia purposes, probably because we played Forest in the last round it and it reminded us all of 2003!

It came in handy on the way home yesterday. Saw an oinker outside the Wadsley Jack, shirt on, all cocky bollocks. My Dad honked at him but he didn't see our colours so a quick "Tom Hark" dance made our intentions clearer. The snorter nearly dropped his pint as he scrambled to get his trotters up for a two-finger salute. Rude.

Section 60. Champions of the underdog.

Cracking song and sums up this cup run perfectly

If we're talking songs for the team, it was discussed briefly on another thread before the game yesterday, but as the game is over Easter time.... Surely "I am the resurrection" by the stone roses is most appropriate
I like your thinking Swizzler , and as a practising catholic , :rolleyes: would be a perfect song for the time of year , humming the fucker now ,
your face it has no place no room for you inside ...........class .

Back
Top Bottom