I hate Steve Claridge!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

i get the impression that Claridge doesn't do his homework and just does it off the top of the head
Leroy Roseinior is much more knowledgeable..and .. he doesn't call us 'sheffield' either

I know, I thought that too. Surely the correct term is 'darkie'...?
I wouldn't let it concern either of you so much. I was talking to a Nigerian who recently moved to Canada who referred to another black friend as a coloured. I figured he had inside information on the correct terms. :rolleyes:

Oh, and the Nigerian wasn't anyone you've heard of and he doesn't use Twitter. ;)

To be fair I don't know what you expect from the show/its presenters.

They've got a little over an hour to cover 30 odd games. The general rule must be that the standard drops as you go down the divisions so any coverage of the bottom two divisions is a bonus.
Couldn't give a monkeys what they say, the less I hear the "experts" potificating the better. I've watched football for over 50 years and I really don't need anyone to tell me what I've just seen for myself.

One of the most annoying 'experts' on tv, shocking presenting style, always looking down and clearly knows very little.

I always start my viewing at around 50 mins, fast forward or rewind, watch our game then turn it off.

Doesn't really bother me what claridge or anyone else says in the same way it didn't bother me that we were always last on motd and that radio Sheffield and the star are perceived as biased towards the grunters

I think some people get a little over expectant when we are doing well , I would say we are the biggest club in he league and are given coverage enough to represent that let's not get all MASSIVE[/quote

In no way do I think that we are massive, I equally realise that they have a lot to cram into the allotted time, I have posted this after several weeks of no mention about the Blades despite our run which would have had them drooling if it had been a more fashionable club like Stevenage!

If they are limited on time you would think the top and bottom of the table would get mentioned, well it does apart from the club who have been top 6 all season and 2nd for a few weeks!!

No trig he was a total sponkbubble ,Alan Ball was sound though.

Ah, so I was right, I had completely misremembered it :)

At the time, I thought it strange that either of them could have come across as a good bloke and I remembered the wrong one :)

I wouldn't let it concern either of you so much. I was talking to a Nigerian who recently moved to Canada who referred to another black friend as a coloured. I figured he had inside information on the correct terms. :rolleyes:

Oh, and the Nigerian wasn't anyone you've heard of and he doesn't use Twitter. ;)

Isn't all that a contradiction in terms? I read somewhere that black is not a colour. In that case black people are clearly not coloured.

Off the top of my head, Eartha Kitt, Wendy Craig, Una Stubbs, Lionel Blair

Eartha Kitt I'll give you, get 23 seconds into this baby to see the greatness of the Kittster...

You know JS about Wendy Craig, she was "at it" before you were old enough to know wh0 Wendy Craig was and all she stood for so don't try telling me about TV's very own Virgin Queen.....

Una Stubbs and Lionel Blair on the other hand, are a pair of aged wrinkled shit stools.

Come On Blades!!!!

I know, I thought that too. Surely the correct term is 'darkie'...?

It is? and theres me thinking its soap dodger !!! Learn summat every day on here dont yer. Thats me all PCd up to date then.

Back
Top Bottom