I can’t help falling in love with you

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
Living abroad long term with few trips back (and even fewer loyalty points) means I rarely get to games. My last game was a dire 1-1 home draw against Rochdale. So, I’m not so updated on the new songs, and thought we might have lost a few of the old ones. Made me a bit emotional, though, yesterday, hearing a very rousing and very true “I can’t help falling in love with you”. One of our most beautiful. Cheers to all you Blades involved.

Agree, and whilst it’s not exclusively our song it’s one of them that sends shivers when in full throttle. Great support by the blades fans yesterday

I'd like to hear, 'We Are Bladesmen' to 'Sailing' again.

Battle of the anthems next week. No doubt Liverpool's is the best, maybe in the world, but ours must be vying for 2nd place, in England at least, so let's make it extra special this time and lift the roof off🎤🔊

Teach the Scousers an innovative new song - The Duck Story. To the Duck Story tune. All know the Duck Story?:

And I went to the man in the Bramall Lane Stand and said 'hey, got any class, got good players, got a good manager?

YES, YOU BET. CWAK, CWAK, CWAK, CWAK, CWAK, CWAK, CWAK.CWAK, CEK, CWAK.

DER DUM DUM. DUMBERDDIDLE'EM, DEE5 DUM DUM, DUMBERDDIDDLRE"EM.

Yes there is a CWAK connection!!🦆🙉🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆

Living abroad long term with few trips back (and even fewer loyalty points) means I rarely get to games. My last game was a dire 1-1 home draw against Rochdale. So, I’m not so updated on the new songs, and thought we might have lost a few of the old ones. Made me a bit emotional, though, yesterday, hearing a very rousing and very true “I can’t help falling in love with you”. One of our most beautiful. Cheers to all you Blades involved.

Here you go mate

Battle of the anthems next week. No doubt Liverpool's is the best, maybe in the world, but ours must be vying for 2nd place, in England at least, so let's make it extra special this time and lift the roof off🎤🔊

Meh, Liverpool didn't even adapt theirs, they just took the song as is.

They have: you'll never walk alone
We have: the GCB

We both have Allez, allez, allez...

Expect it to be loud on Saturday!

The last few seasons as a Blade the atmosphere has just got better and better, the success goes hand in hand, League one Champions trip to MK Dons was something special which will live long. Stoke at the end of last season was just off the charts for me.

Like highgreenintokyo said that there are some songs which raise the emotional levels as a Blade....

I've not managed to get to a game yet this season, first will be Watford away and i can't wait. All the games i've watched this season have been on TV and Online and the atmosphere as sounded great at the lane, as you'd expect, but the away games have been something else. We seem to be raising new levels, the scenes of empty grounds at Stamford Bridge and Goodison, but for a couple of thousand Blades tucked away but loud, all on their feet gets the hairs on the back of the neck going!

Loving it!

Long may we continue to finish away games in a half empty stadium 😂

Back
Top Bottom