Hull Away/So’ton Carabao Cup Preview - The Red Half of Sheffield

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

New episode is out in which we discuss our 3-1 victory over Hull City as we get our first away win and begin to climb our way up the table. We also briefly discuss our Carabao Cup game upcoming against Southampton. Also, diarrhea?

Apparently diarrhea can be hereditary, it can run through your genes. Or is that jeans, not sure.

Good work lads, love your passion! Thought Brewster played alright though at Ull….

How on earth are you Sheffield United fans coming from LA??

Nice review Lads , have to admit I got some strange looks when I burst out laughing 😂 at the Dick Smallwood reference
Kudo’s for the hockey assist as well
Let’s go Bruins
UTB

Good work lads, love your passion! Thought Brewster played alright though at Ull….

How on earth are you Sheffield United fans coming from LA??
For me, I met a Sheffield lad and lifelong Blade working at summer camp in Massachusetts in 2008. He introduced me to the club and I’ve been a fan since. Supporting during the League 1 years was hard and I didn’t watch most of the games unless they were up on Periscope back in the day.

For me, I met a Sheffield lad and lifelong Blade working at summer camp in Massachusetts in 2008. He introduced me to the club and I’ve been a fan since. Supporting during the League 1 years was hard and I didn’t watch most of the games unless they were up on Periscope back in the day.
I’ve family that live in Boston, he got me hooked on the Bruins
and got him hooked on the Blades , been due to go back for last 2 years both MA and Florida but not been able to get over due to Covid
Miss TD gardens

I’ve family that live in Boston, he got me hooked on the Bruins
and got him hooked on the Blades , been due to go back for last 2 years both MA and Florida but not been able to get over due to Covid
Miss TD gardens
Hockey is a great sport isn’t it? I’ve been a lifelong Los Angeles Kings fan. I grew up playing hockey as well as football

Back
Top Bottom