Huckerby

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Foxy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fairly obvious one, but the papers have linked us already...

Sheffield United boss Kevin Blackwell has added Darren Huckerby to his summer hit list after the 32-year-old was released by Norwich yesterday.

Blackwell's top priority is a left-sided attacker and the former Manchester City winger — who has hit 134 career goals — fits the bill.
Crystal Palace manager Neil Warnock is also keen but will only follow up interest if his side fail to win promotion.
taken from http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...all.html?in_article_id=564412&in_page_id=1779

Not sure on this one to be honest...

1 - he's a nob :)
2 - he's always been an inbetweeny player and has been nowhere near up to his previous standard of late.

think he would be good
wouldnt cost any money, good experienced player, but if we did have him i think we would have to definately have some pace in the midfield therefore bring in cotteril for sure

think he would be good
wouldnt cost any money, good experienced player, but if we did have him i think we would have to definately have some pace in the midfield therefore bring in cotteril for sure

Bet his signing on fee would be massive compared to a lot of players.

Not sure about him really, where would he play? Certainly not up front and if we keep cotterill he couldn't play on the right.

I really don't see the need to get him in.

I'm not sure due to what he would demand, but if we couldn't get Cotts like Sensi said he'd be a good addition. Bit of a Hendrie player, has the ability but doesn't always show it.

Was completely anonymous all last season from what I saw of Norwich. Why would next season be any different?

Don't like the guy much but could possibly be a decent signing. Needs to find that form again though.

1 - he's a nob :)
2 - he's always been an inbetweeny player and has been nowhere near up to his previous standard of late.

3) He's 32

4) He's not done much for Norwich's relegation battle this (last?) season has he?

why are we looking at players that are past it, do we not want to win things and be a club in Prem, taking on players of that age were just adding to thier retirement fund, they dont want to play for us they just want the money, so on that note tell the old man to prove he is worth a place by signing a pay as you play contract.

How often did Horsefield play for us before we sent him on loan?

why are we looking at players that are past it, do we not want to win things and be a club in Prem, taking on players of that age were just adding to thier retirement fund, they dont want to play for us they just want the money, so on that note tell the old man to prove he is worth a place by signing a pay as you play contract.

How often did Horsefield play for us before we sent him on loan?

Isn't Huckerby the first person to be mentioned this season?

Apart from the ones we've had on loan.

will we be hosting the diving at 2012?

Huckerby is shite.

You should be looking at way better, heard he's been linked with Forest, Colchester and even Rotherham.

Other than him being a shite player, he's a real Nob

Back
Top Bottom